Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hosting.ie poor upload speeds !!!!!!

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i dont think they are capping speeds may be you have done something wrong in the

config

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    peugeottech, where did you make your tests ? it's definitively possible on some trackers to not be able to get more than 4MB/s !
    Last edited by Valoo; 01-31-2009 at 09:06 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    peugeottech's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo View Post
    peugeottech, where did you make your tests ? it's definitively possible on some trackers to not be able to get more than 4MB/s !

i used BCG , TL , and SCT all had poor upload speeds SCT had the best download speed hitting 35 MB/s so thats sweet but when uploading it sucked
    i may just have to pay for level 2 service as i have done what i can and some good guys have helped me but still no go , you would think if i can download fast i could upload fast thats whats making me think they have capped the upspeed ect
    like i said i may just pay for the next level of support and poss try ubuntu desktop and get them to set it all up
    i just wasnt sure as its part of keyweb and they dont like P2P if they were capping the server their end?
    i dont know what to do im lost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i got the same problem with thim
    they are just a wast of money
    i spent 500 usd on 3mb upload speed!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    lol, 50$ kimsufis give 5-8MB always. hosting ie users have problems on few servers due to their routing from difference locations. Some have incredible peering and some have pathetic. However, like others said , it wud be a good idea to recheck the box setup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12