Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acc Giveaway

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what the .... is this ? whats the point of copy/pasting ...

Yes account giveaways it''s like a trade

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    what the ...has it got to do with you.
    STOP SPAMMING

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiene View Post
    well i beg to differ there are other trackers which allow you to give accounts away and they are kept separate from the trading section.
    Lets get more posts lets spam every post by doing this we get more posts.
    People should learn to mind there own business I can understand replying and helping but the constant need to interrupt when not helping but hindering is beyond me.
    I think that is why I prefer other invite forums because you get banned for spamming!
    I'll make this quite simple. I know for a fact that if TD staff found an account that had been traded or given away then the person accepting that account can kiss his bollocks goodbye. They're IP gets floated around and they're tarred with the same brush as a trader. Think about it before you do it. Don't listen to half-assed advice.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    If any tracker found that a user had been giving away invites in tracker ga forum they would also be banned for it says that you are responsible for them they are to invite friends not strangers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12