Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sear or Titan?

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Damn, all these discussions about Fsc are giving me wet dreams

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    D/loaded irc, and I typed in what you said. But I am pretty fricking lonely in there?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    dont ask me to choose, both are lovely , although Sear has better music tastes
    Last edited by NippleCake; 01-31-2009 at 06:23 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DenSnygge View Post
    D/loaded irc, and I typed in what you said. But I am pretty fricking lonely in there?
    I just jumped in there. Seems the problem is in process of being resolved.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DenSnygge View Post
    If your the only one in the channel, then your not at the actual channel. Make sure that the channel name is spot on. One mistake and you will create a new channel with just you as the member.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    There are plenty of FSC staff that hang around here. If you have a problem with the site then just post your username here and what problem you have. I'm sure they'll find a way of contacting you.
    No.

Do not post your username or email on FST.

use irc as That1Guy pointed out.
    Are you an FSC staffer? If you're not, can you please stfu and stop acting like one. Ghurka gave the guy an advice (a good one imho, as long as he doesn't have anything to hide), so why the hell do you feel the urge to butt in? There are plenty of competent FSC staffers around and they don't seem to require your help.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

No.

Do not post your username or email on FST.

use irc as That1Guy pointed out.
    Are you an FSC staffer? If you're not, can you please stfu and stop acting like one. Ghurka gave the guy an advice (a good one imho, as long as he doesn't have anything to hide), so why the hell do you feel the urge to butt in? There are plenty of competent FSC staffers around and they don't seem to require your help.
    he dreams to be one...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ok edit. I would have gotten probably 5 infractions for posting that.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-01-2009 at 03:23 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    he dreams to be one...
    lol na you are too busy trading to see whats really going on

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-sctorg-175667

You call someone out for trading and they still refuse to stop going after you in each and everythread you post in....so sad.

pro267--> I posted that to protect the users account. By posting the email and the account name...that gives two possible ways to steal an account.

1. by hacking the email address.
    2. By pretending to be that user.

Hacking email addresses is simple as the average user uses simple passwords which certain tools on the internet can easily crack. That is why your password should contain both capital and non capital letters, symbols, and numbers. This will ensure that you have done everything you can to protect both your email account and torrent accounts on trackers.

Also, one minute you compliment me...the next you attack me pro267? whats that about...a little two faced?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-see...25-post2689169

Don't be so rude

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    haha, you really lack in intelligence compared to your e-dick sucking skills.
    you had to go get 2 year old posts? nice. and anyway it didn't go through and i realized how useless it was going that road. Check my rep, it speaks for itself.
    i guess it makes me a bit clever than those who thrive doing it.

now, hush, go back to IRC edick sucking, and pretending to be a mod haha. anyone looking for a good laugh about your mental fart skills, pm for free screenies.

by the way, haven't seen you at CFS lately. was it because they refused to promote you to a higher level when you joined and PMed the admin there asking for it?
    that thread showed the epic fail you are.
    now, how lame can that be, kiddo.

thank you for the nice laugh. i always have a genuine laugh when i read your posts pretending you are so important and so full of yourself.
    keep going!
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-01-2009 at 04:39 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast