Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Co-Exist---Ceases to exist

alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i'm little bit slow... are they gonna close the site, because they don't have any money to pay the servers costs?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ) omg so early???

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholik View Post
    i'm little bit slow... are they gonna close the site, because they don't have any money to pay the servers costs?

Basically the real reason is that the site owner went broke, and he didn't want to keep paying the server costs. No donations were being received and he didn't see a point to continue wasting money on a tracker who was being neglected.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-31-2009 at 08:03 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholik View Post

Basically the real reason is that the site owner went broke, and he didn't want to keep paying the server costs. No donations were being received and he didn't see a point to continue wasting money on a tracker who was being neglected.
    ... and also he hired a coder that messed all the site up, and then bailed out, leaving all the crap on his hands. but yeah, the money was the problem.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quoting JayCrist:
    Let me rephrase.

My name is JayCryst. I don't really post here, I'm kinda above the 'fapfapfap' that constantly happens.

Here's a little about JC.

JC is the Chief Programmer for three businesses, but yes, he is 17. He is one of the 'advanced minds' who is also Microsoft Certified, and also able to code things that backdraft can't dream about.

I'd post some of the code, but i am under non-disclosure agreements, and I am also a commercial coder (Can't release code) its all closed source.

Anyway, Trackers are 'in my free time'. I don't really have much of it, but what I do I try and help. Originally, I had a team to help with CE. They couldn't help either.

So yes, I'm a 17 year old who works at major companies, has his MCP, and made a few mistakes with the Gazelle system.

Kill me?
    Oh; and before he uses it against me. I banned him on CE IRC. Just thought i'd tell you before. But he says he can get around it, so its fine.
    lulz

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Hmm I usually do agree with you cabalo... But why in hell would you talk about someone that you actually don't even know?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    Hmm I usually do agree with you cabalo... But why in hell would you talk about someone that you actually don't even know?
    word.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    So this mean good bye to my acc at CE?
    Good site that hopefully deletes my acc, so i don't have to do it myself
    To Lazy for that

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    hmmm, just read a lot of what was going on with his posts about this at other forum, and you'd know
    i just don't post it all here, because it is supposed to stay there, though i think you all caught the idea so far.
    by the way, he got banned after insulting everything and everybody there, and repeated use of foul language. I just didn't wake up and talk about him if i didn't know what was going there.
    people like albo, kukushka, naix and some others that i already saw at this thread know what i'm talking about.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2009 at 09:21 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This is bad
    Another tracker in hell
    Only ,Dragoi92

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast