Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REQ: HD tracker hdbits or bit-hdtv

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    If I'm not wrong, 2-3 mbps is somewhat like a FTTH to them.

IF I was a Indian I would never step into BitTorrent and buy pirated DVDs instead.
    The speeds r not that bad as u r trying to provoke here

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    stop spamming my thread noobs. If you have nothing productive to say. Stay OUT!
    >< marks the spot

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    I was considering to offer you an invitation for hdbits, but then a took a look at your post hystory... it is always interesting... I discovered that 90% of your posts are requests. I tried hard, but i couldn't found a single helpfull post of yours, even though you're here for some time

I think other people deserve more than you, just my opinion.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I'd used to had an Bit-HDTV account, but was disabled a couple of month .
    I even send some torrent, big ratio, only some month away and they erased the account.

Good luck to you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    I was considering to offer you an invitation for hdbits, but then a took a look at your post hystory... it is always interesting... I discovered that 90% of your posts are requests. I tried hard, but i couldn't found a single helpfull post of yours, even though you're here for some time

I think other people deserve more than you, just my opinion.
    I have given most of bwt invites ... and other sites i use are imt and ST + TD and tvtorrents. I really don't have that much to give back any more. Thats y I request recently.

but i understand.

x
    >< marks the spot

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ^^ sorry OP, but you didn't understood at all. I am not saying that you must make GAs in exchange of invitations you got here, what i'm saying is that you already are a member here for some time but you are here only to earn invites, or am i wrong?

OP GA is not the only way to be helpful here, this is a forum, there are many other ways to help people.

Hope I have explained better now and sorry for spam.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    You'll have much more luck with getting a Bit-HDTV invite here.

Well, seeing that you're from India I don't think you can actually download HD content unless you're willing to wait for more than a month or so with the shitnet.
    How do u know what his speeds are like are u some kind of psychic now. And contrary to popular belief u do not need the fastest connections in the world to have good ratios. I myself have a modest internet connection speed and i seem to have positive ratios on all the trackers that i am on, even the ones they say u cannot survive without seedboxes, u just have to be smart about things dont get too greedy and be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Indians have such good ratios, that they decided to build their own utorrent ratio cheating programs.
    Pointless
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 02-02-2009 at 02:37 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    How do u know what his speeds are like are u some kind of psychic now. And contrary to popular belief u do not need the fastest connections in the world to have good ratios. I myself have a modest internet connection speed and i seem to have positive ratios on all the trackers that i am on, even the ones they say u cannot survive without seedboxes, u just have to be smart about things dont get too greedy and be patient.
    This is so true . My connection isn't that great too, but i can make good ratio on all my trackers, even what/waffles that are the worst to seed back IMO.

And i am against seedboxes, I refuse to pay a seedbox only to have huge buffer if i can live very well without it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I'm also a HD addict!

If someone has hdbits.org...I would welcome an invite!

I have 1 scenehd invite, 3 hdcenter invites and 4 hd-bits.ro invites! Let me know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12