Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: let me buffer your account ;]

B4ss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Ok Ok all take a minute relax instate of jumping to conclusions that m just trying to take some ones passkey LOOK AT MY OTHER THREADS i donate to some trackers take invites and offer them in here for ppl! and you think i just want to steal someones passkey ?

Anyway by any means if you think that what m doing here might be a scam dont bother to tell me please ;]
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    theres only one tracker where i still dlike to make ratio better, is thevault. deal?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    good offer man ,, i think if u are serious with this ,, more helpfull than giveaways ,, but the point of view of having the passkey ,, u sure know ,, u can harm others accounts by many ways so members just wanna to wonder ..
    and those types of giveaways are not so common here ,,, i tried once to do so and had the same posts but not here in fst ,,,,
    So if u wanna my opinion let it be to one that he trusts u here and u wanna to give him a favor, or one of your friends ,,,
    good offer man ,, keep going and as i say in every time not for spamming but trying to help...
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    theres only one tracker where i still dlike to make ratio better, is thevault. deal?
    sure mate ;] Pm me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    but the point of view of having the passkey ,, u sure know ,, u can harm others accounts by many ways so members just wanna to wonder ..
    I know a forum where they trade passkeys along with accounts and invites. Everything goes there, even selling.

I would be careful giving out my passkeys to a total stranger. You never know in how many hands that passkey could travel.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    but the point of view of having the passkey ,, u sure know ,, u can harm others accounts by many ways so members just wanna to wonder ..
    I know a forum where they trade passkeys along with accounts and invites. Everything goes there, even selling.

I would be careful giving out my passkeys to a total stranger. You never know in how many hands that passkey could travel.
    look mate i really dont know what might have happened to you back in your childhood that is the reason for you not trusting anyone

Listen, why dont you let me buffer one of your accounts and tell the people if m (i dont know wt you are accusing me off) ...

I am just trying to help the members here, i dont know why you are having such a hard time to believe

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    interesting thread Op

my opinion: He seems like a decent guy
    my thought: Maybe I will trust him to buffer one of my trackers
    my suggestion: If someone has already co-operated with the Op , please post here your impression.

thanx for your time guyz

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    B4ss seems like a nice lad and he maybe just want to make a couple of honest friends and help them. My friends offered me a seedbox, this is what good people do: help each other.
    Now I also believe that everyone is responsible for his own facts, but because here is bittorent talk I will call them trackers. If you download you MUST seed back in torrent world. I find it very hard to believe that it's impossible to keep a decent ratio on any of the tracker out there. Most of the have a certain period of seed time (2,3 5 days). If you will seed for that long I assure you your account would be safe and well. I have a max upload speed of 55KB/s and rarely I go over 40KB/s but you wouldnt believe if you d seen my s*t account. I must add that I download only what I need and what I am sure I will keep seeding for at least 3 days.
    This being said whay would you need a seedbox? Just to become a power user or a super thingy bob on a tracker? Where will that take you? Nowere! You will be much more apreciated on a tracker for quality posts in forums than for a few hundred of GB transfered from a seedbox to another... This is how I see it.

And againd why would you risk your account by giving your paskey to a stranger, whitch by the way is punished by ban on many trackers.
    TRY TO SEED AS MUTCH AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS ON ANY TRACKER. YOU DONT NEED A SEEDBOX TO KEEP AN ACCOUNT ALIVE.

Cheers

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I need a little buffering in my IPT account,
    Can I PM you?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by B4ss View Post
    Listen, why dont you let me buffer one of your accounts and tell the people if m (i dont know wt you are accusing me off) ...
    Like Sarah Palin said Thanks, but no Thanks... No really though, I appreciate you trying to do a good deed around here, but after all this is the BT world where half of the "trusted members" turn up to be twofaced backstabbers. You can't blame me for jumping to any conclusions. Just recently a "trusted" member was exposed to be a big time trader who backstabed all his so called friends.

I'm not saying you have bad intentions, but I just want to warn a few members here of what could possibly go wrong.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-02-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast