Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: let me buffer your account ;]

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

Mate, for your own security, donīt ever let anybody to have your password.
    In short, if I have your pass for XYZ tracker I can download as much as my connection allows me, and if I have a seedbox better donīt even tell you... and not a single bit will go to my ratio, it will go to YOURS.
    The next thing will be you making a post "I was banned from XYZ and I did nothing wrong".

And you are pointing a very interesting thing... the every day more frequent sharing boxes mania... if I share a seedbox I can steal the passkey of every other user on it, and vice versa.
    Sooner or later trackers will have to do something with that issue, although who is losing at the end is the user, not the tracker.
    Me? Sharing my passkey? Sharing anything for that matter? Nemrod come on man I thought you knew me better
    I was not referring to you specifically, a way of speaking.

But it sounds weird to me your comment about that nothing wrong can be done with the passkey because of that you say that I know you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I would never give out my passkeys. Was implying that it's better than trading at least...lol.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    B4ss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

I understand that. But then again lots of people share accounts and that's not really 'allowed' either but people still do it .
    In short, if I have your pass for XYZ tracker I can download as much as my connection allows me, and if I have a seedbox better donīt even tell you... and not a single bit will go to my ratio, it will go to YOURS.
    The next thing will be you making a post "I was banned from XYZ and I did nothing wrong".

And you are pointing a very interesting thing... the every day more frequent sharing boxes mania... if I share a seedbox I can steal the passkey of every other user on it, and vice versa.
    Sooner or later trackers will have to do something with that issue, although who is losing at the end is the user, not the tracker.
    Lets start by saying i dont take anyones password unless he wants me to because its easy ;] second i dont download anything from the users unless i dont have it on my HD which pretty much is full.
    and mate just ask the users around here (I buffered up some members in here) if they would be nice enough to give u some feedback
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
    I need a little buffering in my IPT account,
    Can I PM you?
    lol, good ol' joni22, always in the right place at the right time
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by B4ss View Post

Lets start by saying i dont take anyones password unless he wants me to because its easy ;] second i dont download anything from the users unless i dont have it on my HD which pretty much is full.
    and mate just ask the users around here (I buffered up some members in here) if they would be nice enough to give u some feedback
    Mate, I donīt know you, so I canīt say your intentions are bad or good. As a principle of mine everybody deserves the benefit of doubt. That been said I answered to a comment that KushBlow did. Nothing more, nothing less.
    If you are really trying to help other users, good for you, nice gesture. If not... well, you know.
    And finally, I do believe in people, here in FST iīve been helped a lot of times by users that I didnīt know, so I wouldnīt dare to say that all good offers have second or obscure intentions.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    im not going to judge b4ss, but i want let u know that he helped me with my thevault acc. now its more then decent ratio and i can not only read prolly one of the best forums out there but dload some things, thta i cant dload before cuz of my very bad ratio and probibality of disabling my acc. if this story ends bad, ill infom u here :>

also everyone can make their desicons about him by having a conservation with him

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    i want my thevault account buffered.can you help

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Again guys be careful with this as he will have access to your passkeys and then can download using your acct.

DO NOT give anyone your acct passwords no matter what. We all hope the guy is doing the right thing but you never know on the interweb.
    Last edited by Detale; 02-07-2009 at 06:12 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    B4ss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Again guys be careful with this as he will have access to your passkeys and then can download using your acct.

DO NOT give anyone your acct passwords no matter what. We all hope the guy is doing the right thing but you never know on the interweb.

see captinamerica feedback;]
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    0control's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    This guy is fine, he is buffering my account in this instant. Thanks alot!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast