Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SeedBox.fr - Someone Help me plz!!

Angry

Whoa! I should have searched for Seedbox.fr here before signing up with them. Been over a week that I have paid them and still haven't received my account info. By the looks of it this seems to be the case with most others ... A maximum of 5 days is promised as a lead time for setup but obviously there should be something wrong else so many people couldn't be having problems. I will wait for another day or two and file for a refund thru PayPal

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Contact them Maybe they didn't check their PayPal address,or the money didn't arrived. Write them a mail,and ask about the payment (received or not) and the account's details!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13

Icon3

I already logged three tickets with them - got a curt reply for the first one saying it takes max 5 days to setup an account but here I am after almost 10 days still waiting to hear from them. But I haven't emailed them yet - maybe I could send one to the address listed in PayPal, give them a day to reply and raise a dispute at PayPal

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    haha, i bought 1 for ~10 dollars and still haven't heard anything :-D it was ten days ago too.
    Hopefully they will contact me soon, luckily it was just a testbuy and wasn't expensive.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15

Urgent

Mine's a test buy too It's just that it's really irritating to deal with careless unprofessional people

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    yep.. and looks like they don't give a crap, i wonder how the help and mainteinance works, prolly not so good either

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    i'm planing to register too coz i saw someone upload to fast [ 1st ]on ....*** tracker :-D

but now wait to see your guy first :-D

Best Regards,

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    yeah, don't mess yourself with them at least before u know what to expect.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Buy one for 3€ for 2 months! Not the best,but good for beginners! 8GB Storage,100MBPS Unlimited bandwith and 3 slots

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

Urgent

Got a reply from them a coupla days back saying I should expect my account details by the end of day but nope - zilch! I logged a fresh support ticket gently reminding them about it ... will keep you all posted
    You know when they advertised as being the cheapest Seedbox providers I thought they meant money-wise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast