Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Suggestions. Post Here.

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ill give him the Ad if he wants

2. Music   -   #12
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by MadDog-2000@14 September 2003 - 22:52
    Don&#39;t we have enough of these type of threads already? CrumbCat is already spamming the damn forum with similar threads&#33; Take a look at what he posts, then you will know what other people listen to.

If a mod reads this, please just close this topic, we already have enough
    CrumbCat&#39;s posts are sacred my friend. You have crossed the line.

no really, crumb&#39;s posts have got me to download like 50 albums and buy about 10. so dont tell me they are spam..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #13
    Originally posted by MadDog&#045;2000@14 September 2003 - 22:52
    Don&#39;t we have enough of these type of threads already? CrumbCat is already spamming the damn forum with similar threads&#33; Take a look at what he posts, then you will know what other people listen to.

CrumbCat&#39;s posts are sacred my friend. You have crossed the line.

no really, crumb&#39;s posts have got me to download like 50 albums and buy about 10. so dont tell me they are spam..

EDIT.. sorry double post

4. Music   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hes psot have got me to downlaod but never buy

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by MadDog-2000@15 September 2003 - 13:52

Just plain and simply fuck off

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 September 2003 - 23:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 September 2003 - 23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MadDog&#045;2000@15 September 2003 - 13:52

Just plain and simply fuck off [/b][/quote]
    dont worry he ran back to the software thread. eh, anyway. back to music. ive heard portishead a bit, ill get a couple more of their albums. whoever posted that monkey radio link has turned me onto that stuff. www.monkeyradio.com ..

7. Music   -   #17
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by mogadishu+15 September 2003 - 14:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 15 September 2003 - 14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@14 September 2003 - 23:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-MadDog&#045;2000
    @15 September 2003 - 13:52

Just plain and simply fuck off
    dont worry he ran back to the software thread. eh, anyway. back to music. ive heard portishead a bit, ill get a couple more of their albums. whoever posted that monkey radio link has turned me onto that stuff. www.monkeyradio.com .. [/b][/quote]
    Cools will give it a look at...

8. Music   -   #18
    Oh yeah mog whenever your in the soulseek room i&#39;ll give ya the name of a guy i found will all this trip/hop stuff...he was downloading off me the other night and he has some nice stuff...so hope he comes back on...

9. Music   -   #19
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    CrumbCat is feeling the

Thanks for watching my back guys - who was that fool? What was he talking about - Spam?

Anyhow, I have enjoyed listening to the new Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On Your Own. You might want to give it a listen.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12