Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: how to join revolt ?

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    hey, if you feel nervous, i can tell you some jokes about belgians (we french have plenty of them)
    Jokes or Belgians? :rimshot:
    both!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #152
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Being older and hanging out in BT forums tracking everything that goes on, even dedicating the time to analyze someone based on their posting is not a blessing. What I would call that is a curse. How old are you?? I would guess 25-30. By that age you should have been doing something more productive with your time, being highly aducated and all. (if you say you are who you are). It's a shame that you even know so much about torrenting and all the gossips going around at this age. Go have kids, raise a family or something. Leave this Bt thing to the 18 year olds. Matter fact I'm even feeling ashamed myself for dedicating this much time to torrenting. Even though I have created my own agenda in here which suits me, It's all a waste of time when you have desperate housewives like you tracking everything I do. Thank's for making me realize I'm still 18.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying hanging out in BT forums should be age limited. I know wonderful guys in here who are older and more experienced than me and they know how to behave. They also know how to loosen up and have fun.

Anyway I won't contribute anymore replies to this back and fourth argument for now because I'ts time for me to school. Hopefully I learn a thing or two so I won't end up like you hanging out on BT explaining to noobs why trading is bad, while members like Albo make it harder for you to teach with their sarcastic behaviour.
    You made me laugh again ... by replying to that particular piece of my post that involves my personal life. You see ... I believe you are under the impression you hit my buttons by pointing to an, according to you, non-existing real life. I guess it's easier to make assumptions about age, education and time dedicated to one of my hobbies, than to answer my other piece of my post about the reason why I reacted to your 'charade'.

Let me just say this ... I have no reason whatsoever to pretend to be someone I'm not. I don't have to impress anybody here or elsewhere on the internet. I don't have the need to act like someone I'm not simply because I'm not satisfied with what I have in real life.

I have time to come here (I've got a great job where I can combine all those bt-experience and still make shitload of money) and other places and you know what ... I am intelligent enough not having to specifically analyse your posts extensivly to be a judge of your 'character'. It happens automatically and very quickly when I read your repeated judgements of places where you never set foot.

As for telling me to get a life, I can only say again. I have a life, I have a job, a great family life and a social life that gives me much satisfaction. That's because I have the ability to multitask. I know where my priorities lie and everybody in my 'real life' would tell you the same. Youo might be under the impression I hang on the internet most of the time but you're wrong about that.

I simply don't have the time to hang out on the internet all the time, let alone playing some kind of role where I haver to force myself to write things that I wouldn't write in real life. I am lucky to have the necessairy writing skills and knowledge to fill whole pages in English (which isn't even my mothertongue) in a minimum of time.

You tell me that I should leave BT and it's boards for the 18-year old people, that I am to old ... but than again I wonder if that isn't already the case and the reason why BT is by far the shittiest BT-environment you can find. I'm not saying a younger person can't be mature, hell I know a whole bunch of them that are 18 or younger but show a high level of matureness, but the chances they being immature are far greater than with someone in his thirties.

Anyway ... I second your conclusion that we can go on like this for ever and me, having a life, will invest my time into things that a really worth my efforts, instead of getting satisfied by arguing with some kind of 'actor', who feels wronged because some of us react to that 'performance'.

Remember this saying when you are playing your 'role': One can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
    Looks like you got a lot of time in your hands.. I expected a long reply, but not a half page bio. Great profile btw.. Just curious..How many friends do you have in real life?? ..not counting the guys from Revolt.

Believe it or not you proved to be more immature than half the members in here. Who goes and spends time to write a whole page about themselves when you started the discussion with the intention of pointing out my ridiculous behavior? and look where you ended up.. Defending your image by creating a up persona which you think suits you that you read in one of ThePlace forums. "How to improve myself and seem more confident in the eyes of my friends in the e-world.".. The revolt team must be proud of you.

How about this. I don't believe anythign you say. For all I know you're another hairy overweight lonely guy dedicating time to make some friends in here so he can enteract with some human behaviour. There's no telling in the internet who is who..I also don't understand where you are getting at by trying to show me that you have a social life and a great family. Last time I checked a family man when he isn't working, he's taking his kids out for an ice cream or at the park not spending time behind the webs talking about the most pathetic things not even known by most adults. I wonder what your friends would think of you if you told them that you spend time in a made up world full of rules created by others and you dislike some kid Albo because he doesn't know how to behave and he always judges other forums which he isn't a member of. I bet they'll start laughing at you..

It's true you do have some literlaly skills but you lack a lot of common sense. A real smart fella would have known how to take this discussion in another road avoiding having to explain nothing and making himself look like a fool.
    You're not as advanced as you think you are.

Anyway I'm done fucking my brains with you. I don't want to hear another half page biography reply. If you keep going I'm going to assume that you have some type of attention disorder and i'm going to let it go.

Get lost now. Go find another topic to spill your biography crap on.

3. BitTorrent   -   #153
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    wow all these personal attacks, weak...

4. BitTorrent   -   #154
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Can we change the topic please
    How to sledge on Fst and be a big man.

Love a shit stir as much as the next slipping towards the gutter.
    Last edited by silvertec; 02-14-2009 at 04:59 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #155
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Disme is a very good guy and personal friend. He also does not have disabled Privs because...Well, he is smarter than most. It is unfortunate when people feel the need to disrespect those that are smart and hope to help people with advice...True, some people don't want advice or maybe don't like the advice given or the way it is presented...But Disme is an example of someone who isn't here because he wants anything but to possibly share knowledge...Too bad he gets kicked in the teeth for it.

I'm not here to bash you albo but it is my opinion (whether right or wrong) that you lack maturity...There isn't alot of mature (which has nothing to do with actual age) people here and people such as yourself who are at least somewhat knowledgeable BT wise should imo try to be more mature and set an example. It is hard to gauge how knowledgeable you actually might be do to your spurts of immaturity and wrecklessness...This is recorded in such ways as a long time FST user who still gets infractions that lead to things like disabled privs. It happened to me once and I learned my lesson quick.

Since I ought to be on topic...Like others have said. Be a good user and possibly someone will recognize you as a possible asset to that community. So far you, as the OP, have gone about it the wrong way and should have asked such questions in private or gone and read previous posts on the same subject.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent   -   #156
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its not that hot...you have to walk on eggshells or you'll get banned.
    I got sick of it and told em to stick it
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

7. BitTorrent   -   #157
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    wow all these personal attacks, weak...
    It's because he can't react to the facts I presented. It's easier to go personal. I don't mind knowing who writes those words.

Het Bumzy ... thx for the warm words ... made me feel all fuzzy and shit
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #158
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    LOL, well looks like this one has run it's course. Shit even I am sick of this thread now and that says something.

*Closed
    Last edited by Detale; 02-14-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516