Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Usenet provider do you use, and how happy are you with it?

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Free IPv6 ones and Astraweb, Giganews is just too expensive, when Astraweb has better retention now and are closer to me
    [center]

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    another astraweb user here

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    no one uses powerusenet... is there something wrong with it?

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I signed up for Astraweb's unlimited $11 a month plan. I absolutely love it, you can't beat it for the price. I had been considering whether or not to sign up for a while, when I heard they were increasing retention for 270 days that sealed the deal for me.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    it sounds like i should switch to astraweb before my trial with powerusenet comes to an end. true??

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Leaning more and more towards astraweb myself.Will check it out when my subscription expires after this month.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by coltraz View Post
    it sounds like i should switch to astraweb before my trial with powerusenet comes to an end. true??
    That decision is up to you, but the $11/month Astraweb package is the best deal IMO.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    I realise it's my decision but I am new to this and require as much guidance as I can find. I figure if the majority is using and recommending astraweb, it must mean I should switch to astraweb.

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Astraweb - quite satisfied

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by KultNavn View Post
    Leaning more and more towards astraweb myself.Will check it out when my subscription expires after this month.
    Astraweb did not give me full speed when I tried them (about 6 months ago). Tried both NGT, Get and Ventelo but all the same only 50-80% of cap.

Just a heads up so you don't go on a 3 month deal or something right away since you are in the same country

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast