Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tvworld Poll

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    We talk about shows aired on tv now and then in movieworld, it says something about "your favourite episodes" in the description.

the_dave had a good idea regarding tv btw a week ago or so, some kind of exchange program for people with tv cards.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    yeah i read that, unfortunately it sounded rather confusing to me!! i am, shall we see, technology challenged!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I agree we should have a tv world, read my post in the original thread to see why, some reasons not mentioned here
    We want TV world

Whatever you want me to do to help get one PM me I will help all the way

4. Lounge   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@15 September 2003 - 08:40
    also, some people would say that a guestroom is more important than tvworld
    Yep.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+15 September 2003 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 15 September 2003 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@15 September 2003 - 08:40
    also, some people would say that a guestroom is more important than tvworld
    Yep. [/b][/quote]
    Some people will always go against others, it would suprise me very much if everyone wanted the same thing but I do think this is a very good idea, if we unite & all show support then maybe we can go somewhere with this after all the mods were kind enough to do a poll for bookworld why not TVworld?

Reasons for TV world
    -Verified downloads- if I am looking for a verified TV programme I have to look thru all the movies which I don&#39;t like doing & no you can&#39;t use the search for everything it must have at least 3 letters 24, oz only 2 and also when you use the search it brings back way to many results.
    -If you try discusss TV in the lounge it just gets hi-jacked/ lost.

I think there should be seperate world world called TV world not just a sub-world in movieworld. (although a sub-world is better than nothing, maybe we could have a sub-world & see what happens?)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    At the moment there is no real place for Anime fans on the board, Tvworld would provide a great home for Anime.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    if theres a book world.....why the hell aint there a tv world.....or you could just change movie worls name to things that are shown on a screen worl or have a sub forum for tv episode verifieds and requests

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by El_Jefe+15 September 2003 - 10:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (El_Jefe @ 15 September 2003 - 10:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@15 September 2003 - 09:47
    Discussing Tv in movieworld usually means the discussion is pushed off the first page very quickly
    Wouldn&#39;t this indicate that there is not enough interest to warrant its own world? [/b][/quote]
    enough said

9. Lounge   -   #19
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    aint the lounge where we discuss tv, and that rarely happens. so tv worlds a waste of time and resources and stuff

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by stupidguy@16 September 2003 - 11:51
    if theres a book world.....why the hell aint there a tv world.....or you could just change movie worls name to things that are shown on a screen worl or have a sub forum for tv episode verifieds and requests
    the subforum is a great idea i think that would be much better than an actual tv world.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast