Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tvworld Poll

why not have a tv world give us another section to hit. but i cannot see the point really because 80 percent of terrestial tv is total garbage or the same old repeats. There is only a few good old series worth watching. Only fools and horses is a very classic example.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You've seen extraterrestrial television? Dude! Do they speak English that they learnt from the 1950s?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Lounge   -   #23
    terrestial tv, meaning local tv. but sometimes you do wonder if they are speaking english because some programs are just a waste of space and you cannot understand sometimes what the hell they are on about. It like some are aliens at times, and some presenters look like they have come from another planet.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@22 September 2003 - 07:34
    You've seen extraterrestrial television? Dude! Do they speak English that they learnt from the 1950s?

How far away would their home planet have to be? About 50 light-years....

Though he could have been watching pictures from one of those probes to mars or jupiter. I suppose that would qualify as extraterretrial...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    another few great classics i remember. Bread, the two ronnies, porridge, open all hours, and of course the fast show

6. Lounge   -   #26
    and yet another classic dads army. now there is a funny one. my dad says it is the best. one of my favourites of the latest years though has got to be bottom.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    littlestevee's Avatar Nankan King
    I support TV World too
    Emule Plus 1.1a

MORE JELO FOR YOU
    Click Here

WICKED RELEASE Click Here

8. Lounge   -   #28
    It makes sense having a tv world Im all for it, I dont see a reason not to have it.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    yes let have a tv world. might help us remeber some of that old classic tv. like knight rider, street hawk, quantum leap, police squad and more.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Great to see people support this , now i just have to get the mods to give us a poll. B)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast