Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: am i an idiot? proove me wrong

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Nobody has yet answered the OP's question, so it falls on me to answer: Yes you are an idiot

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    i don't see what the big deal is, i just had a few trackers i was interested in and wanted to know what they actually stood for and where to find them. Ive got a little folder in my bookmarks, of trackers im interested in so if i ever need to check (for like a trade or request/giveaway) it's right there.
    Last edited by llmercll; 02-06-2009 at 12:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by llmercll View Post
    i don't see what the big deal is, i just had a few trackers i was interested in and wanted to know what they actually stood for and where to find them. Ive got a little folder in my bookmarks of trackers im interested in so if i ever need to check (for like a trade or request/giveaway) it's right there.
    Oh if it's for that I will surely help you now

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    @ vic, Villa and Interwebz ... I understand people like riemann posting (legitimate question), Art and RedRansom (funny post), but I don't get your Urge to post in threads in regard to 'higher'-level trackers just because this thread mentions it.

I've seen you people post in about every 'hard-to-get-tracker' lately and let me assure you, it ain't the way to get into them.

To me you are nothing better, even worse than the OP, who probably hasn't got a clue about the URL's he is requesting.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't check the site's urls, check the reviews of trackers here and all over the web. You'll find a lot more about them that way. You can add them to your bookmarks once you're actually a member, lol.

Anyway, if you haven't traded yet, then don't.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    vic's Avatar Poster

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    @ vic, Villa and Interwebz ... I understand people like riemann posting (legitimate question), Art and RedRansom (funny post), but I don't get your Urge to post in threads in regard to 'higher'-level trackers just because this thread mentions it.

I've seen you people post in about every 'hard-to-get-tracker' lately and let me assure you, it ain't the way to get into them.

To me you are nothing better, even worse than the OP, who probably hasn't got a clue about the URL's he is requesting.
    You listen to me, i don't need to get anything and my question was more legitimate then his question so relax buddy.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post

You listen to me, i don't need to get anything and my question was more legitimate then his question so relax buddy.
    the only thing I saw was 1-sentence posts being made all over the board by the same individuals all the time. It gets on my nerves. And don't call me buddy, I certainly ain't yours.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2

the only thing I saw was 1-sentence posts being made all over the board by the same individuals all the time. It gets on my nerves. And don't call me buddy, I certainly ain't yours.
    oooooohhh!
    Things are heatin up here...
    Spoiler: Show

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think that the OP has been PM'd the URL's for these trackers. If you want, pm me and I'll help you out. I don't know how you would like me to prove that you are and idiot or not...let me get back to you on that one

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    vic's Avatar Poster

Well some people doesn't need 30,000 lines to explain their point, yes sometimes i get bored reading your posts and other who think that 5 paragraphs post is leet - get back to reality it's boring i usually never read them and just keep going down the page.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast