Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: am i an idiot? proove me wrong

Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    @ vic, Villa and Interwebz ... I understand people like riemann posting (legitimate question), Art and RedRansom (funny post), but I don't get your Urge to post in threads in regard to 'higher'-level trackers just because this thread mentions it.

I've seen you people post in about every 'hard-to-get-tracker' lately and let me assure you, it ain't the way to get into them.

To me you are nothing better, even worse than the OP, who probably hasn't got a clue about the URL's he is requesting.

I really dont get what the hell u r on about, i post in many areas of the forum not just 'hard to get tracker' threads, look at my history if u want, SORRY for being an active member. Sorry that i dont have over a 1000 posts, which would mean automaticaly u can post what u want where u want without anyone saying something. I agree like EVERYONE i have been guilty at times for posting silly comments here and there but no more then anyone else. Also get your facts straight u dont see my posting in TT topics and SCC topics etc, so i dont post in all so called 'hard to get trackers', and if u think trackers like what are hard to get u r deluded.

P.S im looking at your history at the moment, and all ur comments recently have been in the revoltt topic (another one i havent posted in), ftn request one's waffles etc, maybe when u stop posting in all these so called 'hard to get' trackers ill stop posting.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 02-06-2009 at 01:29 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Ok, guys, I don't think this topic was meant to bash each other. Answer the OP's question if you want, or tell him why you won't. You can bash each other via PM, so not everyone can see it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    yeah...and he's already got the answer through a PM,if it wasn't an attempt at sarcarm that is...
    Spoiler: Show

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    yeah...and he's already got the answer through a PM,if it wasn't an attempt at sarcarm that is...
    I expect an apology from him, from his post he is accussing me of trying to fish for invites, when that nowhere near the truth, what does he know about what trackers im in and stuff.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    I expect an apology from him, from his post he is accussing me of trying to fish for invites, when that nowhere near the truth, what does he know about what trackers im in and stuff.
    That's exactly what i was thinking.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    lol...the bash em all , and after the first phase plan an attack to bash em back" thread...
    Spoiler: Show

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    YES you are

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    oh my, what have i done. i got my answer btw...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by llmercll View Post
    oh my, what have i done. i got my answer btw...
    The URLs or whether you're an idiot? Please clarify.
    Last edited by vpg8000; 02-06-2009 at 02:44 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    both of course. he got Pm abt the URL and members already answer his question too

and No, you are not an idiot. if you still cant find the URL after opening this thread. then Yes, You are an idiot

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast