Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pirates Of The Carribean

Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+15 September 2003 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 15 September 2003 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@15 September 2003 - 09:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-sickmonkey
    @15 September 2003 - 17:32
    Whats the point in this stupid thread? I mean .... i thought there was going to be a hash ffs&#33;

if it was a hash dont u think i woulda posted in the Verified Hashes?
    people with "monkey," "munkey," or "munki" in their name usually aren&#39;t that smart. [/b][/quote]

@Red Rival - Might Not Be Waste Of 9 Dollars IMO . I Thought it was a Top Movie

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Te ftp source where I got disc 1 seems to be down so looks like I&#39;ll nevar be able to get disc 2. I will not resort to p2p for files this big. Maybe I&#39;ll head down the cinema or borrow a VCD from my friend, which is very TMD quality I might add

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    wtf izn&#39;t suprnova down........? if its not wuts the website guys&#33;?&#33;?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@16 September 2003 - 00:37
    wtf izn&#39;t suprnova down........? if its not wuts the website guys&#33;?&#33;?
    No, http://www.suprnova.tk/ is up and running, and the Pirate torrent has been posted. B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    yes well worth the money, it was only 7.50 here for cinemas, getting expensive, even the ppl going to see the movies at the hsow will start downloading if the cinemas keep raising prices.
    My family is more then a lil ticked at paying like 18 bucks for 2 ppl :/, i mean comeon i could buy a cd for that

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    which one is it on suprnova?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@16 September 2003 - 02:26
    which one is it on suprnova?
    under sept. 15 go 2 movies, it&#39;s the 21st entry: Pirates of the Caribbean DVDSCR XViD-DVL ^.~

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    *** n00b Alert &#33;&#33; ****

ok sorry but what is supernova and how does it work? heh

anyway i&#39;ve downloaded Pirates of the Carribean.avi [SMR] tag i think

doesnt work. black screen and stuff. used Gspot and it says it " was working "

have the latests codes / divx etc.

=)

thanks

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Suprnova is a site where u can download torrent files (just think as it as a link to the file) and u have to have a small program called bittorrent to download the files.

http://elissa.mobilefrenzy.com/get_mirror.php

That is the URL to suprnova if u want to check it out.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    there are some tmd movies but the quality sucks really bad. And mostly all are blank movie files. Smr has ok quality but the screen size are usually messed up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast