Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pirates Of The Carribean

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, they are bad quality cause tmd and smr and centropy and others release the first version of the movies, the telesyncs (cams)

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    is it a dvd-screener or a "replica". I've seen many people claim on this board they are the first to have the dvd-screeners but in reality its a "Replica"

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I don't know but the tracker has been down (at least for me) since last night.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Does anyone know the name of a real pirates screener on kazaa, because I did a search and found a dvdscr.xvid version on kazaa, but it turned out to be just one of the old versions that are already widely available. Damned renamers.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25

I had downloaded the mentioned copy of Pirates and while it is one of the better copies of Pirates I have found, the video does freeze about 3/4 of the way through the movie. Being a noob I don't know the best way to deal with the program. What would be the best way to unfreeze the frame?? If someone tells me how...I will remake the file with the frame unfrozen and share it. I know a lot of people want this as last night while I left Kazaa running while I was asleep I had over 100 people try to download Pirates from me.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    ed2k://|file|pirates.of.the.caribbean.dvdscr.cd1.xvid-dvl.avi|734402560|2D6B7FE03A3955BA7BE4BA364DF995BE|/
    ed2k://|file|pirates.of.the.caribbean.dvdscr.cd2.xvid-dvl.avi|730025984|58AA8BD747A6ABD41D645D17990B9B29|/

These are the hashes if you use emule. Try doing a search for dvl and pirates of the carribean on kazaa...

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@16 September 2003 - 10:13
    is it a dvd-screener or a "replica". I've seen many people claim on this board they are the first to have the dvd-screeners but in reality its a "Replica"
    Replica have been releasing Telecines Mainly

Matrix Reloaded
    Terminator 3
    And Now POTC

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by Gre1@16 September 2003 - 08:39
    I don't know but the tracker has been down (at least for me) since last night.
    Ya i cannot connect to the tracker either, for this file anyway.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    I believe I was able to fix the freezeframe problem...We'll see after it's burned. When i know for sure...I will post the fixed file.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    i got potc from sN Xvid only took me 13 hours lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast