Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TOP SECRET! enter at your own risk, they may be watching

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    In the end it all comes back to the publicity.

No tracker wants their name out in the open.

So if you want to talk about ethics...tell that to anyone who has brought unwanted publicity to a tracker (directly or indirectly).

I think thats prolly every single person in this forum

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    rofl.
    If you want to see for yourself, look through both forums, trading and non-trading. Youll see that people look down on traders, but not really on teh giveaways section. Youll also see that alot of staff from trackers are members here and are active. Some places dont like giveaways either, but tbh, if your going to regard every rule of every tracker, then you should be banned for being a member here already. You just gotta draw the line somewhere. Be an active member here, start low, read up on trackers, see what you need out of torrents, Music movies apps, games, etc... see which you need, and home in on there, Look at the tracker levels and start low, youll get spotted on the forums there if you're active, and slowly get invited up to higher level trackers if you request it in the right place at the right time.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Or you could just forget about levels and get on a a few trackers and be a good member because they essentially serve your needs and you see it as the right thing to do and not as stepping stone along some road that essentially leads nowhere.

Besides the time you save in not pursuing you can actually use to have a life or something foolish like that.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Or you could just forget about levels and get on a a few trackers and be a good member because they essentially serve your needs and you see it as the right thing to do and not as stepping stone along some road that essentially leads nowhere.

Besides the time you save in not pursuing you can actually use to have a life or something foolish like that.
    this is the best advice , if u r looking for one

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Yes they very very actively do comb here and other similar forums and am not passing judgement here,but how many people do u see who have been here for quite sometime now but when you look at their post count its almost at zero? i mean its FST if u cant share at least talk and if all they do is just login and look...then there is room to question what they are really upto,so yes IMO without implying anything i believe we have moles..

the moles try to march usernames on the tracker with that of their prey so for example if juscallmesez went against site rules and made a public giveaway they do a 'wild' username search on their tracker and if they dont find such a username on their site(this is the fun part)they hit their member email database and they do an even wilder search

so if for example they did not find any username that remotely resembles juscallmesez on their tracker but they find a [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected],guaranteed even if the email is associated with a katie or whatever they will most certainly get banned...so thats their alleged big secret...just imagine how dumbfound i was in that irc being shown links to threads i made under a nick that isnt even remotely close to my tracker nickname(i was heavily cursing FST at the time lol).i wanted to put up a fete but my brain just went numb.had i not been told by a staff friend how i got made out I would still be of the notion that FST handed out my IP information...so now you know especially with TL and SCC its not FST who cooperated it was your email...just be warned big brother is always watching..and its the little things that screw us over...learnt the hard way lol..

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Come on guys
    Abide by their rules
    No Account trading or Selling Accounts
    Invite give away only
    No mentioning full names of sites
    If everyone stuck to that it would be a very peaceful place here
    You wouldn't see unnecessary drama that has on

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

best post in the thread, and I didn't even read the first two pages. if you do what idol said, you'll be happier than if you started having those "dreams" about trackers. truth.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    someone who just thinks he join trackers just as stepping stones to get higher level is silly...IMO at least.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by silvertec View Post
    Come on guys
    Abide by their rules
    No Account trading or Selling Accounts
    Invite give away only
    No mentioning full names of sites
    If everyone stuck to that it would be a very peaceful place here
    You wouldn't see unnecessary drama that has on
    why are you telling people to abide by their rules, and yet one of your advices breaks many site's rules?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    No they don't. They simply don't have time to do that. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just trying to get you to trade "secretly" with them so they can scam you and make it so you can't prove what happened. The truth is trackers don't really care if you trade, unless you PM them telling them you're a trader. Don't worry about it too much.

I think you better think again there is many trackers who do care if you trade. And will have you globally banned for doing so

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123