Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitme Staff

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    eh thanks. rayban glasses ftw
    by the way, who is the guy in your avatar?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-09-2009 at 02:47 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    i had an account there named pedantic (VIP) and today i entered chat asked for invites cuz i wasnt get any.They said my account disabled at bitmetv and i said yeah it was true and i dont give fuck about that..Then they disabled my bitme account..you know WHY
    Because if your account gets disabled @ bitmetv you will ban @ bitme also...am i registering two of them ? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Motherfookers
    you are wrong that if a person gets banned at bitmetv will be banned at bitme or vice versa. In your case, I guess you got banned because you had done something very bad.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i didnt trade or anything like that at bitme thats the problem albo i can find anytime bitme or bitmetv and im using dynamic ip honestly dont want to open new account again but they force me to do this...i dont get why that people coming here with and saying im trader..if i trade ever that will cost all of my accounts ?you see this like that ? whatever damn staff
    The point here even you admit to not trading at bitme that doesn't mean you haven't traded period. Many torrent sites are actively seeking out Traders and if you trade one sites word gets around. And to more than one site likely. because you came here and complained you will get a few more sites that will ban you for trading invites.
    Last edited by dakat; 02-09-2009 at 07:43 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    by the way, who is the guy in your avatar?
    http://www.africansuccess.org/visuFi...?id=59&lang=en

whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the African Che Guevara
    it's the first time i hear of him, interesting article

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eed-sct-315315
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-whatcd-313028
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eed-sct-310096
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...norbits-310764
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...93#post2939710

So you've stopped trading since then, right? Looking at those, I can see why you got disabled at both BitMeTV and BitMe. You offer BitMeTV in just about everyone of those lol
    thanks for the work. i was just too lazy to post the obvious.
    looks like ppl here got a crapload of time

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Nimueh
    i had an account there named pedantic (VIP) and today i entered chat asked for invites cuz i wasnt get any.They said my account disabled at bitmetv and i said yeah it was true and i dont give fuck about that..Then they disabled my bitme account..you know WHY
    Because if your account gets disabled @ bitmetv you will ban @ bitme also...am i registering two of them ? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Motherfookers
    Funny how you neglect to mention that your 1st account at BitMeTV was disabled for cheating (yea yea, I know - it wasn't you, it was your friend/neighbour/grandma/dog and you're just an innocent victim ... ) and that your 2nd and 3rd accounts there were disabled for ... wait, I'll remember in a second ... oh yes, for being 2nd and 3rd accounts .
    Plus you got your friend's account there disabled yesterday for using that as your 4th account, and you're actually surprised BitMe disabled you too? You must be even more dense than I thought

Oh and Cabalo .. LOVE the picture on page 2
    Last edited by Nimueh; 02-09-2009 at 08:16 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    gosh people must be tired to see the same events occuring all over again... people cheat or not cheat yet in the end they get disabled and tell it here such a story...anyway luved the pic on page 2 indeed also just dont get caught mate... just keep yourself under the radar and dont log in much here et cetera they cant catch ya i have a different machine which i am using as my black box.... all my accounts are used only on that machine i dont log in anywhere from there
    only for download... havent been caught for quite a while and they will never will bec this machine is another different machine

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Motherfookers
    Please take your belly-aching elsewhere. These threads are pointless.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123