Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You have been invited to TehConnection!

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Although there doesn't seem to be any "Staff" button on TC, mods on TC are affiliated with sites such as SCT, SCC, etc. So it's not unlikely that these guys share e-mails. I don't really think anything of it though, since I don't use any serious e-mails for torrenting.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I don't really think anything of it though, since I don't use any serious e-mails for torrenting.
    That's exactly what I was going to answer. With the abundance of junk-e-mail-adress-services I don't see the urge to use any of my RL-e-mail-adresses, so I couldn't care less if they give out my e-mail anywhere.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    No e-mails were shared from any other trackers. You received an e-mail because you signed up at said sites in the past. It goes back to 2007 and even before. Maybe you have forgotten that you had signed up, but I guarantee you did. I don't remember all the sites I've signed up for...

We are building the biggest and best movie tracker, and we have stated previously these e-mails would be going out once we moved to Gazelle and felt all major bugs were worked out. This was our sister site that was taken over then closed; we still had the database of course.

If you still have issues, come on IRC and I will tell you the exact date you confirmed your account.
    Last edited by Wi0; 02-09-2009 at 08:45 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    never been a member on any of their sites and i still got an invite anyways the site is a load of crap, waste of time

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    never been a member on any of their sites and i still got an invite anyways the site is a load of crap, waste of time
    LOL. You were, otherwise your e-mail wouldn't be in the database. The waste of time was your post.

hahaha going through the first page of your posts I can see you're a great contributor to all things that are happy around here.
    Last edited by Wi0; 02-09-2009 at 10:36 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    @Wi0
    So now your going to tell me what tracker i was a member of and and which one I wasn't a member of, yeah right..

Stop posting stupid crap..shitbag

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    OK easy now Coder. How do you explain the Email then? Did they just start sending it to random emails?? BTW Wi0 is staff @ TC
    Last edited by Detale; 02-10-2009 at 02:35 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    taktak's Avatar im out BT Rep: +2
    me 2

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    even if you difdnt, its open signups

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    OK easy now Coder. How do you explain the Email then? Did they just start sending it to random emails?? BTW Wi0 is staff @ TC
    I seriously cant explain the email

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12