Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REQ bitmetv urgently

Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If your looking to make money off of bootlegging than you might as put some starter money into buying an invite from ebay.
    See ya in another life, brother.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster
    To the OP.

How exactly do you plan on making money from selling TV shows?

BTV does not have any movies, or anything like that.

Everything on there are FREE TV shows, so how exactly will you make money from this? What percentage of the proceeds will go to the kids?

What's the Registered charity that you will be donating to?

What city, Country are you from?

How do you plan on keeping a positive ratio? What are your speed tests?
    Last edited by sam45; 02-08-2009 at 11:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    [quote=Cabalo;3128639]
    Quote Originally Posted by faltig View Post
    i've started a video library...whose profit goes to SOS (orphanage)...
    Hmmm, how i let go this?

OP, would be very interesting if you tell us the name of the charity institution, even the webpage link if there is one

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    http://www.idepfoundation.org/sos_children.html appears to be in Bali. Thx to Cabalo for pointing out that he was intending to sell stuff. It may not have been a deal breaker for me considering it was supposedly going to charity, but I think we've all here come to the conclusion that this is a lie (especially with him viewing the thread while we asked multiple questions, then simply going offline). Now where did I leave my testicle vice?
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 02-09-2009 at 06:19 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    he's from pakistan.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Not all TV is free, and a lot of it is nonexistent in certain days. I also usually avoid the "sympathy" requests, since a lot of them turn out to be bullshit. Just seems like you want to quickly sell whole seasons of a ton of shows (7GB each), which leads me to believe that you'll download the most shows possible, and gimp your account and become a bad inviter in my list.

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    .... theres gotta be something more profitable than selling CDs....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Even if IŽd believe what you say I wouldnŽt invite you. As integral pointed it seems youŽd download huge amounts of stuff and BitMeTV is not precisely the easiest site to seedback.
    Anyway, the thing here is more a matter of trust, and even when I like to give the benefit of doubt to everyone, in this case I am not convinced. I donŽt like when people play the sentimental card for getting things without any reference about if they are telling the truth or just lying.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    CABALO i am from Pakistan.......

wow so many questions and so many comments most of them are negative...... thats strange.... hmmmmm this means btv is such a gr8 site that ppl ask so many questions besides otheer sites..... liar , seller, account maintainer ppl give me so many names here..... some are satisfied but they dont have what i want and many are not which conclude me that cuz of EGO ... man if you dont wanna give me an invite then dont put finger on me ... i am doing such a good work for a good cause .... the who are pointing at me dont even have a gut to do such a thing ... dont push it ........... i give proof to whoever is realy interested not to any lousy shit person who just want to make fun of me and my work ........
    Last edited by faltig; 02-09-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by faltig View Post
    CABALO i am from Pakistan.......

wow so many questions and so many comments most of them are negative...... thats strange.... hmmmmm this means btv is such a gr8 site that ppl ask so many questions besides otheer sites..... liar , seller, account maintainer ppl give me so many names here..... some are satisfied but they dont have what i want and many are not which conclude me that cuz of EGO ... man if you dont wanna give me an invite then dont put finger on me ... i am doing such a good work for a good cause .... the who are pointing at me dont even have a gut to do such a thing ... dont push it ........... i give proof to whoever is realy interested not to any lousy shit person who just want to make fun of me and my work ........
    i got many bitmetv invites. show me some proof of your "work". which sos village are you talking about? there are only a few in pakistan. link me to the homepage and a contact email. when you donate to an sos children village you'll get a donation receipt, show me some.

i'm wating for your promised proof...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast