Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gft

EL REY's Avatar Haha....You Slow BT Rep: +3

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i got that message too. someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
    Agree

GFT is getting to carried away like their site is the shit of all sites. I'm a huge fan of their site, but come on now. This BS is out of hand & truly uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ. View Post
    No, trading or selling accounts/invites is just bad.
    Well, you are half right. Selling is wrong & shouldn't be tolerated, but trading invites wit someone who truly wants to get in & enjoy it, is just fune by me.

Sure, there would be a few bad apples but thats life in general, so why punish everyone for a few?

I'm just tired people saying all traders are the worst in life. Thats just bullshit!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    got the pm too
    but i havent seen the trade yet
    as the PM said all the user will be ban if found trade
    so i just said to the VIPs. lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by EL REY View Post
    but trading invites wit someone who truly wants to get in & enjoy it, is just fune by me.

Sure, there would be a few bad apples but thats life in general, so why punish everyone for a few?
    So there are couple treads on trade section where ppl trade accounts/invites to get in gft and how do you know that guy will not later trade that invite/acc which you gave to him, or will not seed/will fake upload and get banned or when he find that invite will not just sign up there and wait to be deleted because of inactivity?

Last edited by MaNiJaK; 02-13-2009 at 10:23 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    EL REY's Avatar Haha....You Slow BT Rep: +3
    MaNiJaK - I'm guessing you didn't read to much of it, huh?

I said sure there will be a few bad apples, but I would be anything most are good people who would luv to be part of that site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    his friend can donate to get you in.
    what do u mean am getting in?I AM in that place,got invited in their last giveaway,and to be honest,i WAS expecting some guy here wud make a sarcastic comment like this,anyways,i got my answer and thats important......

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    So my question still remains, HOW can you know if someone wants to get in and enjoy the site?
    There are cheaters and trades everywhere. And still if there are 999 good guys and just 1 bad i still wouldn't trade my invites..
    It's f****** stupid, if i have some invite i'll give it to someone that i trust, why do i need to ask him to give me something back

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

I said sure there will be a few bad apples, but I would be anything most are good people who would luv to be part of that site.
    There was one "bad apple" that infiltrated Oink with trades and eventually brought down the site. GFT isn't trying to become 1337 with this warning - it's trying to be safe. That's the whole reason trades are almost universally looked down upon.

All it takes is one bad apple. But who cares about a few, right?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28

And you are one of the bad apples. No?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    haha

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    ha ha
    The power of the R00
    Sure the Duck power will win in the end
    Looks like traders need to find something else to trade
    now about school pencils?
    /me heads out to prepare the fishing rods sure they be biting today

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast