Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gft

So it's pay to get invites like in S*t ... lol
    I know that invites are gifts u get from tracker not something to be bought in BT world.
    Utorrent is the best

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by EL REY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Classic couldnt of happened to a more deserving person.
    Lol I'm deserving............why?

You don't know me to talk shit, so relac there.

I got disabled bcuz GFT assumed I made a traded involving them, no true facts to go by just what they think.
    You were willing to trade a GFT invite in the RP forum ... there's nothing to "think" there - the writing's on the wall, so to speak. You just never traded the invite because your account was disabled before you got the chance.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Lmao.
    EL REY's user title says 'Haha....You Slow' however the only slow one is he himself

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by EL REY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Classic couldnt of happened to a more deserving person.
    Lol I'm deserving............why?

You don't know me to talk shit, so relac there.

I got disabled bcuz GFT assumed I made a traded involving them, no true facts to go by just what they think.
    What do u mean i dont know u, from past experiences i know for a fact u are a born bullshitter.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by FallDX View Post
    I know that invites are gifts u get from tracker not something to be bought in BT world.

Tsk, people never learn like the person above. As we don't have open sign ups you need an invite to get it. But as we are a closed site we don't give out many invites. We give invites out on special occasions like the trackers birthday or if you win or enter competitions. If you missed out on the birthday or too lazy to enter the competitions, you can help the site by donating and getting a star, voice and an invite. This way it makes people think before inviting some random newb and makes them think, can a this guy keep a ratio? Can this guy stick to the rules? Is this guy worth it?

Last edited by Feeling; 02-14-2009 at 11:56 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post

Tsk, people never learn like the person above. As we don't have open sign ups you need an invite to get it. But as we are a closed site we don't give out many invites. We give invites out on special occasions like the trackers birthday or if you win a enter competitions. If missed out on the birthday or too lazy to enter the competitions you can help the site by donating and getting a star, voice and an invite. This way it makes people think before inviting some random newb and makes them think, can a this guy keep a ratio? Can this guy stick to the rules? Is this guy worth it?

I'm surprised you didn't use the 'unsure' smiley

FeeFee<3

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1

Tsk, people never learn like the person above. As we don't have open sign ups you need an invite to get it. But as we are a closed site we don't give out many invites. We give invites out on special occasions like the trackers birthday or if you win a enter competitions. If missed out on the birthday or too lazy to enter the competitions you can help the site by donating and getting a star, voice and an invite. This way it makes people think before inviting some random newb and makes them think, can a this guy keep a ratio? Can this guy stick to the rules? Is this guy worth it?

I still remember 200 free invites in Xmas. Great!

People shouldn't complain about it. If members help the site alive, they deserve to have something like that! Also, members who have invites will choose invitees more carefully.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58

Tsk, people never learn like the person above. As we don't have open sign ups you need an invite to get it. But as we are a closed site we don't give out many invites. We give invites out on special occasions like the trackers birthday or if you win or enter competitions. If you missed out on the birthday or too lazy to enter the competitions, you can help the site by donating and getting a star, voice and an invite. This way it makes people think before inviting some random newb and makes them think, can a this guy keep a ratio? Can this guy stick to the rules? Is this guy worth it?

Nice explanation .. Thanks Feeling to stop here

People shouldn't complain about it. If members help the site alive, they deserve to have something like that! Also, members who have invites will choose invitees more carefully.
    Agreed dude , but i'm talking about guys who making threads to buy s*t " or any tracker's invites " & sell it to other people >> make a little profit in same time .. it's like pay 20euros to get invite & sell it for 25euros or more
    "This topics absolutely are not here "
    Utorrent is the best

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    I love this threads

Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post

I'm surprised you didn't use the 'unsure' smiley

FeeFee<3
    You aren't real torrenter
    This smiley is called rolleyes
    the unsure smiley is very different
    (\/)