Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TL staff not obeying their own rulles

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Oh I looked into it alright. Mind you TL isn't like some sites out there they check quite well before they ban someone and even in this case you weren't banned. Your dupe acct was banned. They were even nice enough to let you keep one acct and get off with a warning and removed your invites.

Gad damn I hate when people come here bitching and dont have a valid reason. You ruin it for the members who need real help and the view of FST as a whole. You should be ashamed of yourself for asking for help like this.

Dont try and lie either I can see your old nick dude

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Oh I looked into it alright. Mind you TL isn't like some sites out there they check quite well before they ban someone and even in this case you weren't banned. Your dupe acct was banned. They were even nice enough to let you keep one acct and get off with a warning and removed your invites.

Gad damn I hate when people come here bitching and dont have a valid reason. You ruin it for the members who need real help and the view of FST as a whole. You should be ashamed of yourself for asking for help like this.

Dont try and lie either I can see your old nick dude
    So wait, he had two accounts in TL, and he's complaining about one of his accounts being banned?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    man why are people so retarded?
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I am friends with some staff there...I am curious as to how legit your story is...Sorry to be skeptical...

PM me your account username and I will see what I can gather...

bum
    Very nice of ya to make that offer Mr. Bum.... If the complaint was legit, I'm sure you could of helped. I too hate such ridiculous posts... The ultimate free service, great dedicated communities - yet people still take advantage of them. ?...?...?
    Last edited by central2rbay; 02-18-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Central2RBay

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    I hope he has a good explanation cause after I saw him bashing tracker staff while other members offered him some help, I can't stand it if he had dupe account
    Into the chaos!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Yes he had two accts and they let him keep one with a warning and removed his invites. C'mon let me here anyone say they are unreasonable now, I dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by aiurea View Post
    Hope somebody has a heart and cares about my cause.
    This is what really gets my goat

Quote Originally Posted by aiurea View Post
    Who can help me with this will have my hole gratitude.
    Eeeewwwwwwww
    Last edited by Detale; 02-18-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Glad this got sorted out

I do wonder who gets most satisfaction here:

- Cabalo, for hitting the nail on the head.
    - Detale, who's belief in people's good nature seems to know no boundaries (no phun intended), and who invested his (limited) time into some douchebag, only to find out he's just making up stuff and trying to convince everyone he's legit, while he clearly is a scumbag.
    Last edited by Disme; 02-18-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow, now how cool is it when tracker staff finds someone with two accounts, bans the dupe account and only gives the original a warning? You seriously cannot get much nicer than that.

I do however hope they passed aiuera's ip onto other trackers to make them aware of his ways.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    they should ban aiuera outright, i think TL staff/mods were to lenient but hey thats just my opinion

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I guess it's safe to assume he also has a dupe acct here, if not previously then now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast