Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No...I Won't Invite You to iTS

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Yes your Auntie trader

Now it would seem to me a bit hypocritical if that were an actual rule, but hey its their site so their rules.
    Also if someone PM's you for an invite report them man, it's against the rules to PM for an invite without being asked to. We are here to help believe it or not
    Last edited by Detale; 02-19-2009 at 12:25 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    the ultimate thread to make your e-peen bigger, pffft its iTS get over it. what inspired you to make this thread ? did you get picked on today and decided to make yourself feel bigger and better on the e-netz

there much better trackers then mediocre iTS
    Last edited by 105802; 02-19-2009 at 12:48 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Also if someone PM's you for an invite report them man, it's against the rules to PM for an invite without being asked to. We are here to help believe it or not
    That's a good advice which might help educate these members to refrain from doing this sort of things in the future.

I would also suggest that you either forward the PM directly to the iTS community rep here, or take a screenshot of it and report it on the site.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    the ultimate thread to make your e-peen bigger, pffft its iTS get over it. what inspired you to make this thread ? did you get picked on today and decided to make yourself feel bigger and better on the e-netz

If your incompetent ass could be bothered to read the thread, you'll notice I stated why in the very first post. Today in less than 12 hours two separate users PMed me soliciting invites. Given that prior to this the most I'd gotten was a couple of PMs about iTS, both of them from one of the two guys today asking for an invite today (who I'd originally tried to be nice to and point in the right direction before getting message number three from him), it seemed a pronounced enough increase that it was appropriate to comment. And, as I also noted, I imagine others here get these annoying PMs, so it seemed only fitting to comment.

As for quality, to each their own. Personally, I love iTS. But that is because (as my username might suggest) I don't get hard for good pres and 0day releases. To me it isn't a question of exclusivity, but quality. If I wanted to grow my e-penis as it were, I'd mention some of the far more exclusive sites I'm a member of. But alas, I don't enjoy any of them nearly as much as I do iTS, nor have I been getting invite requests for them. So, hard as it may be for a bitter, probably banned former member to believe, there was due cause for starting this thread.
    DO NOT PM me for invites. Your WILL be reported.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post

If your incompetent ass could be bothered to read the thread, you'll notice I stated why in the very first post. Today in less than 12 hours two separate users PMed me soliciting invites. Given that prior to this the most I'd gotten was a couple of PMs about iTS, both of them from one of the two guys today asking for an invite today (who I'd originally tried to be nice to and point in the right direction before getting message number three from him), it seemed a pronounced enough increase that it was appropriate to comment. And, as I also noted, I imagine others here get these annoying PMs, so it seemed only fitting to comment.

As for quality, to each their own. Personally, I love iTS. But that is because (as my username might suggest) I don't get hard for good pres and 0day releases. To me it isn't a question of exclusivity, but quality. If I wanted to grow my e-penis as it were, I'd mention some of the far more exclusive sites I'm a member of. But alas, I don't enjoy any of them nearly as much as I do iTS, nor have I been getting invite requests for them. So, hard as it may be for a bitter, probably banned former member to believe, there was due cause for starting this thread.
    I've never been a member, nor wanted to be and probably never will be (by choice of course) i've got some of the best sites bittorent has to offer and iTS is definitely not up there imo

I've PM's requesting uk-t (which i dont even have !) but do i start big ass whiny attention seeking threads about it ? fuck no !

and as for these 'more exclusive' sites your part of, your just begging to be pm'd i honestly believe you enjoy the attention as you slowly stroke your e-penis which you use to forget the fact the IRL you fail fucking hard.
    Last edited by 105802; 02-19-2009 at 01:55 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    leaving a iTS smiley in your sig is an invitation to beggars...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    4. The best, and indeed the only way to get invited is by being active on various trackers and their respective forums. If you pay your dues, eventually you may find a member with referral power willing to put their ass on the line for you.
    Or you can just pm the members that offering referrals on various trackers in the power user forums and have them submit an app for you.

I agree with the others noaxx. No you shouldn't have to remove your sig, but anyone that puts a tracker userbar or smiley in their sig are just inviting members to pm them for invites.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Omg, an iTS member, Can I have an invite - sent you a PM with ratio proofs and speedtest.

I'mmmmmmmm kiddinnnnng

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Turn off receive incoming messages

Last edited by killercam101; 02-19-2009 at 03:15 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Don't know but it seems OK to have relatives in the business. His username says that his Auntie's a trader.
    My auntie?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast