Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Games Tracker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellum View Post

GB2kitchen
    Ye i edited that because i wasnt sure if i were correct, anyways u get the point either way..
    that's my spam mail, i used when i sign up to almost everything. i never give my personal email address.
    Last edited by Dellum; 07-30-2013 at 04:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It really depends on what you're looking for. If it's pre 2002 games (without PS2 ones) underground gamer is better contentwise than BCG IMO.

If it's newer games you're after, bG will do (but BCG is better and so are 0day trackers for really new games).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    It really depends on what you're looking for. If it's pre 2002 games (without PS2 ones) underground gamer is better contentwise than BCG IMO.

If it's newer games you're after, bG will do (but BCG is better and so are 0day trackers for really new games).
    BCG? is dead, long time ago, i had an account, it was great while it lasted, used to download tons of xbox games, at the time i had an account on XBsky also... good times.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    BCG lives and will live long. You lost acc cause of inactivity.

Other game trackers are polishleechgame.pl seedgames.org and bitgamer.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

BCG? is dead, long time ago, i had an account, it was great while it lasted, used to download tons of xbox games, at the time i had an account on XBsky also... good times.
    LMAO!! You think just cause you can't login that the tracker is dead. that's a first, at least for me.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol shhh yeah we are dead, dont bother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Listen Mr, show some respect, i was a valued member of BCG... anyway, all i see when i go to blackcats-games.net is this:

using proxies and all(not that it matters since i never got banned from there)

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5550/bcgfail.jpg

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    ^ Maybe you should do some research:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nt-page-309495
    Last edited by kaffeine; 03-04-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Listen Mr, show some respect, i was a valued member of BCG... anyway, all i see when i go to blackcats-games.net is this:

Yea, stick it to the man! WTF would stoi know about BCG anywayz

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hmmm... well, nothing lost since my account is gone for good. and what's the purpose of all these? you can still be prosecuted, raped, violated... etc. i don't see the purpose. waste of time really, you should remake the site with a limited registration system, like in the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

Yea, stick it to the man! WTF would stoi know about BCG anywayz
    i was kidding with him, i know who he is... he's Mr. Douchebag.
    Last edited by Dellum; 03-04-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast