Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dark Knight

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    well if it is dual audia (both english and turkish) you're lucky you can seletect english audio from your media player if you are using bsplayer right click the menu and go to "audio" -> "audio streams" you will see what audio language include movie and select eng(this is same nearly all media players) ...
    unless if movie only have turkish language you need to find suitable eng audio language or need to download another copy of movie ...
    Last edited by RedRansom; 02-28-2009 at 07:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    well if it is dual audia (both english and turkish) you're lucky you can seletect english audio from your media player
    yes that's right,
    sometimes my madia player can not show second audio, when this is the case i use VLC and it works fine. i had not realized that for quite long time, shame on me
    maybe your problem is like this, too?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by prasannab13 View Post
    I downloaded The Dark Knight 720p 4.36 GB from HD-tor turkey tracker.The problem is the turkey audio which i don't understand.What can i do to see the movie with english audio ? Is there any way ?? Please Please help me m8s
    there's in english audio version? wow, i always thought the movie was turkish. i'd be glad to see it in english as well. i mean the action was great and all, but i didn't understand the shit they were talking.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    u can download movie's DTS or Ac3 file and join it in to movie with mkv merge GUI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12