Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ftn REQ : Can it be ?!!!!

no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Look, some people come here just to troll forums, (me included) so Im gonna do what I cae here to do. you seem persistant, so good luck. you Haventy lost the rag which is more than I can say for most people who request. Is there any reason its your perfect tracker?
    No ratio-GFT, SITR, demonoid?????
    Speed-SCC, SCT, TL, RevTT
    Pretimes-SCC, SCT
    "community"-TR, GFT SCC GOEM PTN BCG practically any tracker
    E-p33n-there is no substitute for a good FTN request.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    Look, some people come here just to troll forums, (me included) so Im gonna do what I cae here to do. you seem persistant, so good luck. you Haventy lost the rag which is more than I can say for most people who request. Is there any reason its your perfect tracker?
    No ratio-GFT, SITR, demonoid?????
    Speed-SCC, SCT, TL, RevTT
    Pretimes-SCC, SCT
    "community"-TR, GFT SCC GOEM PTN BCG practically any tracker
    E-p33n-there is no substitute for a good FTN request.
    ok bro no prob , i said in my 1st post :

with its excellent pretime , content , ratioless download, fantastic forums , great community there
    Did u see that ??!!!!
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Sorry I forgot to cover content..... every other 0day tracker out there. TL.
    what?
    I did see that in your first post, I was almost quoting your first post. thats a site for each of the thigns taht you requested instead of FTN

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Sorry I forgot to cover content..... every other 0day tracker out there. TL.
    what?
    I did see that in your first post, I was almost quoting your first post. thats a site for each of the thigns taht you requested instead of FTN

I Know man what u mean the answer is here :

i am nearly - as some say- in need of nothing , my trackers are enough for my needs , movies , games , TV , E-learning ,, then u say go and use them ,, stay away from ftn ,, i do not think so, u are in , so why not me ? ,,i wanna to enjoy that community and that tracker with its advantages like u ...
    If anybody think like that , Nobody will search for ftn invites , which is not reasonable ..
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Your post makes no sense.
    you ahve everything you need content wise, speedwise, I dealt with that already.
    you want a community? that takes more than 82 posts in a7 months, thats .29 posts a day....,. theres no IRC here, I mean anyone can make that up from nothing. There is reason for anyone to give you a FTN invite, you have given no real reason for why you want it, other than an active community, where the only proof you have of being in a community is your status here.

Thats not a reasonable request at all.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Your post makes no sense.
    you ahve everything you need content wise, speedwise, I dealt with that already.
    you want a community? that takes more than 82 posts in a7 months, thats .29 posts a day....,. theres no IRC here, I mean anyone can make that up from nothing. There is reason for anyone to give you a FTN invite, you have given no real reason for why you want it, other than an active community, where the only proof you have of being in a community is your status here.

Thats not a reasonable request at all.
    I said before , Activity to help members is not measured by No. of posts ,,,,

No. of spamming posts are measured like that ...
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 03-07-2009 at 10:51 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    community isnt all about taking part in heklping others. its about voicing opinions.
    Ill believe that number of posts isnt directly proportional to how helpful you are, but its the best idea any of us have.
    you gonna go tell us that you operate through PM's only, aksing and giving invites? thats against the rules.
    you want us to believe that you want FTN, and will be active there when you havent done anything to show your inviter that you will use it well

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    community isnt all about taking part in heklping others. its about voicing opinions.
    Ill believe that number of posts isnt directly proportional to how helpful you are, but its the best idea any of us have.
    you gonna go tell us that you operate through PM's only, aksing and giving invites? thats against the rules.
    you want us to believe that you want FTN, and will be active there when you havent done anything to show your inviter that you will use it well
    I wonder Where i said that ??!!!

All what u know to help members here is to give them invites through pms ,,lol ,, i think u should have more time here to learn ,, Torrenting help is not only to give invites ,, if u give advice , it may be so helpfull , like : good trackers to join , ways to be a good sharer , seedbox configuration ..

i think u should change your mind , as by this way u will not make any good friends here or anywhere,, u rush only for invites ,, i said before if this topic gives me no ftn ,, i will not be so unhappy ,, but i gain the trial hounor ..

Ok , another thing ,, Didn't u ask yourself why , i have not the ordinary spamming like majority of subjects here ??!!!

Thanks for spamming ....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    at lest don't spam if u don't want to give the guy the invite

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    at lest don't spam if u don't want to give the guy the invite

you r the one spamming

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast