Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [req] swedvdr

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    nordic,swe,swedish there isnt really much of a difference..its the dvdr that we want,aint it?...well,if this aint bout the epenis..
    You can get exactly what u want from
    http://nordicdvdr.org/signup.php
    and besides,u can make swedish friends while there,talk of their hot chics and stuff befriend the uploaders who cross upload and possibly someone will invite you if u dont get in through FST first.

but still gl with this!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I agree with the above and more on what idol said...They prefer Nordic IPs...The ones that are there now without such IPs are members that have been there awhile. You won't see new accounts without the correct IP UNLESS they knew someone "special".

Unless it is an e-penis thing you should look realistically look elsewhere for your needs.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    ..its the dvdr that we want,aint it?...
    You can get exactly what u want from
    http://nordicdvdr.org/signup.php
    u can make swedish friends while there,talk of their hot chics and stuff befriend the uploaders who cross upload and possibly someone will invite you
    but still gl with this!
    you kinda figured me out with the dvdr
    thank you for suggestioning a back up
    and ,*though i have a beautifull girlfriend - wich i love very much - , i wouldn t mind talkin' to one of those blond angels, just to see how they are/think/party.
    befriend uploaders, well i guess that could be annoying to some of them, because this method wouldn t be used for the first time , so they are probably used to ppl trying to get under their skin, but still - where there s a way, there s a will -

thanks again, and i ll keep you posted
    Run M T F Run

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    inFormal's Avatar Cherish Your Life BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bumpin' ... searchin' ... askin'
    Run M T F Run

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by KSALAM View Post
    bumpin' ... searchin' ... askin'
    The invites are closed for like forever
    And i don't think someone will give your their account.

try nordicdvd or swebits.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    The best thing is to ask in their iRC a staffer... I can't see another way to get in. Sharing is out of the question. First of all cause is bad and probably forbidden there, then cause the tracker wont allow your IP, as far as I know they need to allow exceptions when a new user, not Nordic, will join/sign in the tracker.

I can't beleave YOU can't find a invite, I thought you are the man . Let me ask a few of my friends, maybe they can do something, although I can't see you in without the staff approval.
    Last edited by ovisan; 03-18-2009 at 08:32 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    1st. i am not "the man", n'or do i intend to be. i m just minding my own business, i leave the 1337ing to others.
    2nd. i could trade a few accounts to get in the easy and fast way, but i don t do that anymore. Working for an account, and making friends along the way is much more rewarding than a quick exchange.
    3rd and lastly : i m just reaching out for some p2p-help, is that a crime ? (or is it too much?)

Salaam 'Alaykum
    Run M T F Run

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12