Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PTP misbehaving?

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    completegibberish once again trying to start trouble, he's like the paparazzi of the torrent scene...
    AHhaha funny thing is that no1 replied to his thread. He must be even more disappointed than the OP.

I get where you're coming from though. I remember he started a rumor about the tvt.ro admin scaming accounts and ended up apologizing at the end saying that he had made a mistake. Shit like that is not exceptable. If you're going based on a hunch with no concret proof, it's better not to bring it up at all.
    It reminds me of the CN incident with Cabalo.. The whole staff wanted to global ban him based on a hunch. Turned out they were all wrong when Detale provided proof which showed that Cabalo was innocent.
    This "I want authority" thing needs to stop already. Either get rid of childish staffers or punish the shit out of them if they recriate bullshit stunts like these.
    Yeah I completely agree. BTT e-drama is childish and it's gotten way out of hand. I doubt CN could pull off a global ban either way though If a tracker listened to one of their ridiculous claims I wouldn't want to be a member at that given tracker anyways. Fail @ the OP assuming he was indeed trying to provoke something, and hopefully future situations will be handled in a similar mature way. Big ups to staff at both TC and PTP for sorting this out without any ego boosting.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-11-2009 at 11:07 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    [quote=Albo Da Kid;3160585]
    It reminds me of the CN incident with Cabalo.. The whole staff wanted to global ban him based on a hunch. Turned out they were all wrong when Detale provided proof which showed that Cabalo was innocent.
    This "I want authority" thing needs to stop already. Either get rid of childish staffers or punish the shit out of them if they recriate bullshit stunts like these.
    dam straight. Global ban for a review is also way OTT and kinda stinks of power trip. There are people who have made reviews of the "established" (yes we are talking high 'level' here) sites who are actually concerned about their security and they were not even banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I doubt CN could pull off a global ban either way though If a tracker listened to one of their ridiculous claims...
    ahah no shit.. Tell that to the kid staffers who think they are at the top of the chain though.

According to them, a Global Ban = getting banned from these 4 sites: TiT, Acid Lounge, Tophos and cn
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-12-2009 at 04:25 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    completegibberish once again trying to start trouble, he's like the paparazzi of the torrent scene...
    That's why I never believe anything that comes from him or that site seriously. I just can't help but to think of both as a joke.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I doubt CN could pull off a global ban either way though If a tracker listened to one of their ridiculous claims...
    ahah no shit.. Tell that to the kid staffers who think they are at the top of the chain though.

According to them, a Global Ban = getting banned from these 4 sites: TiT, Acid Lounge, Tophos and cn
    you dont even know what you are talking about

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    good job on bringing up an old subject dickhead. I hope you don't get cock smacked by "Fbi and the Vicious Circle kiddies" for trying to bring further exposure to CN.

EDIT: And I was right https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...stra-cn-342226
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-15-2009 at 03:56 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    good job on bringing up an old subject dickhead. I hope you don't get cock smacked by "Fbi and the Vicious Circle" for trying to bring further exposure to CN.
    cut the crap.. and stfu already

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    lul..swift from Black rabbit?? You're alive? I thought you killed yourself out of humiliation. wtf is going on

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    lul..swift from Black rabbit?? You're alive? I thought you killed yourself out of humiliation. wtf is going on
    i'm not that swift
    Last edited by Swift; 03-15-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345