Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvd Player Trouble

it might have to be an S-VCD and sometimes it just reads it weird and says it needs to convert you get an option tho to do it or not

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@20 September 2003 - 00:45
    Hello i downloaded three episodes of a tv show. All of the episodes were in a .mpeg format, after downloading them i burnt them onto a cd-rw using NERO and i burnt them as data cd's cause they were already converted. Anywase only one of them will play of my DVD player, shouldn't they all play on my dvd player? whats going on?

Thank You.
    If you&#39;re burning them as data cd&#39;s instead of (s)vcd..check if your dvd player supports <mpeg1/2 iso>..then u need to use the browse menu on your dvdplayer
    to access all the files.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by The King@21 September 2003 - 03:49
    Nero is unpredictable. If it needs to convert, then I would just let it
    no don&#39;t let nero convert it
    it does a 5hity jog
    check my sig of TMPGEnc let it convert it to mpg1(vcd) or mpeg2(svcd)
    and if you want to save disc look into kvcd&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by CosmoK@21 September 2003 - 07:22
    check if your dvd player supports <mpeg1/2 iso>
    heres the site to check you dvd player
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php&#092;

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2+21 September 2003 - 06:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 &#064; 21 September 2003 - 06:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CosmoK@21 September 2003 - 07:22
    check if your dvd player supports <mpeg1/2 iso>
    heres the site to check you dvd player
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php&#092;[/b][/quote]
    If u check your player for <mpg1/12 iso>..its not listed under the supported formats at the top..have a look under"even more features>...Like my out-dated piece of..(DVD709)Its never managed to play a single (S)vcd even thou supported.But plays dvd-/+ perfectly even on any cheap media.It also diables macrovision protection and 60/50 hz conversion for coping ntsc dvds....if your after a good cheap player,its old now so u can buy for about 30 pound.So i&#39;ve kept it until a good player with mpeg4 comes.

And no muchspl2 it dosn?t play kvcd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12