Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suprnova!

Poster
    Originally posted by I the end I+20 September 2003 - 15:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I the end I @ 20 September 2003 - 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Monkeee@20 September 2003 - 08:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-Immortal Genocide
    @20 September 2003 - 08:34
    Oh yeh, Why is my downlaod speed very slow???
    Ive got broadband and its usually aroun 56-60kb/s
    but now on bt its a lousy 3kb/s&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

BT is a slow client i usually go 16-30 kpbs with a dsl so its a slow p2psharing bt patience is teh key&#33;
    Not slow for me...It&#39;s actually faster and more constant than Kazaa. I get 100 to 120 kb/s. [/b][/quote]
    same here. only its normally around 150+. and also much better then kazaa. tho every once in awhile i still get corrupted files from bittorrent.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Maybe its because you have no uploads.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@20 September 2003 - 03:07
    Erm...When i go and click a game to download, all this funny writin shows up???
    What do i do to them..lol
    And i have got bt&#33;
    No this the wrong section but anyway just right-clik and save target as... and put it in the folder u want it in the just double clik on the torrent file. That happened to me when i was showing someone how to use suprnova.org.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I&#39;m getting this same thing .... BT worked just fine yesterday (my first time ...awwww) but today i just keep getting &#39;url not found&#39; or &#39;page cannot be displayed&#39; errors when I try accessing the links from suprnova.org.
    I tried saving the link, but again I just keep getting errors.

In fact, just getting to supnova.org is proving to be very difficult ...

I followed some advice from elsewhere on this forum and forwarded ports 6881 through 6999 on my router ...but that was after the problem started so I doubt it&#39;s related?

Is it possible I&#39;m doing something very wrong, or is it more likely that the servers are busy and I should try again later?
    Any help at all would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    LW

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I just gave u the answer in your post and the answer is right over the one u just posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12