Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Astraweb upgrades retention to 365 days

One thing I have learnt from Marketing is that bringing down your price is a no non. Giganews might offer more connections and price that higher to make their current plans look cheaper.

Maybe I'm wrong.

But wow Astraweb is the best

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Competition is great, isnt it? About the only reason to stay with GN at this point might be if you wanted access to their servers in Asia. I could easily see that being a selling point for some users. Otherwise Astraweb and GN both cover North America and Europe for everyone else. Now we need to get the nzb sites to up their retention as well.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    dutchmaster420's Avatar God's Son
    astraweb has new server addresses for those who use them

https://helpdesk.astraweb.com/index....news&newsid=19

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Wow, looks like I've got no choice but to sign up now! The only thing is, now I have to sign up to a NZB site to make it worth it. Is Newzbin my best option?
    Last edited by the mighty; 03-16-2009 at 02:40 PM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Nvm
    Last edited by Overlord; 03-16-2009 at 02:46 PM.
    Not sure what that file's gonna do? Check it with ANUBIS - Analyzing Unknown Binaries
    Is that site DOWN FOR EVERYONE OR JUST ME?

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    Excellent news. I am so glad I got on board with astraweb. They are by far the best and the cheapest.

@The Mighty Newzbin is a great resource to have combine that with this site and nzbsrus and nzbs.org and you will have all bases covered.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rippinitup4fun View Post
    Excellent news. I am so glad I got on board with astraweb. They are by far the best and the cheapest.

@The Mighty Newzbin is a great resource to have combine that with this site and nzbsrus and nzbs.org and you will have all bases covered.
    Would you recommend paying for either Newzbin or nzbrus to take advantage of the 240 retention listings? On Nzbmatrix, for example, you can't download NZB's older than 20 days unless you become a ZIP member.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    dutchmaster420's Avatar God's Son
    just use search sites like nzbindex.nl, binsearch.info, newzleech.com extc...use rar names to search and if its there youll find it

indexers are easier to find stuff if your new to nzbs...but anything thats on indexers are on search sites plus more that doesnt get posted to indexers
    Last edited by dutchmaster420; 03-16-2009 at 04:37 PM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster420 View Post
    ...also for those using astraweb they changed their server addresses...its on the news page check it out
    Thanks for the heads up

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    Quote Originally Posted by the mighty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rippinitup4fun View Post

Would you recommend paying for either Newzbin or nzbrus to take advantage of the 240 retention listings? On Nzbmatrix, for example, you can't download NZB's older than 20 days unless you become a ZIP member.
    I would recommend paying for newzbin. It is dirt cheap and during the holidays you can get it half off. Right now it is like 2 dollars a month. Nzbsrus is also dirt cheap but still allow 4 nzb downloads a day for free. If you have the means pay for both they are great resources. I have really no experience with nzbmatrix maybe someone else who deos will chime in. If you can only pay for one I would say nzbsrus, but I am partial to the layout and speed of nzb pre's there.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast