Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows 7 Is Great for Gamers, Forget XP or Vista, Says Microsoft

222MHz's Avatar Poster
    windows is like cell phone software.. Just because you've memorized all the buttons and menus doesn't mean you know jack shit.. Your a pro at your phone whop-d-fucking-do.. Hand you a new phone and your lost again. They've only continue to built it so you can buy word, antivirus, photoshop, and shop online.. MARK MY WORDS.. Your splash screen will be an marketing add soon enough.. They'll call it front page or something.. M$ WHORES Just a fucking toy.. spoon fed fucking garbage..

2. News (Archive)   -   #22
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'll wait until the official review then make a decision then. They said the same thing about Vista. I have yet to install vista (which means i never will). I love my windows xp.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. News (Archive)   -   #23
    i would personally have a console, i have never owned a hexbox and dont intend on ever buying one. microsoft is not a gaming company, in my eyes. and to this day they will still struggle to keep up with the gamers who have been on playstation for there entire gaming career. personally i will stick with my PS3, besides windows sucks azz anyways

4. News (Archive)   -   #24
    Poster
    I have Windows 7 Ultimate RC x64 and I love it; used to have Vista Ultimate X64 and found the transition not only smooth but beneficial!

5. News (Archive)   -   #25
    beta is fantastic for gaming performance (everything bar forced mce codecs really).

Then again who needs a good OS when the games you play are 10+ years old lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123