Thread: Is it just me .............

hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    What ever you say kid...

/ignore

"It's not where you take things from -It's where you take them to"
    Jean-Luc Godard

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    @ Albo ... yes ... I haven't had to much time to visit here lately ... but everytime I read a topic your name pops up and although you accused me of being an e-drama whore I don't see that much helpfullness in your posts.
    You just keep insulting everybody you find on your way, and if the're not on your way, you'll find a reason to get on theirs.

BTW ... have I ever claimed I wasn't an e-drama whore? It's the main reason I still visit FST. I think most people with half a brain consider the torrent-section like a 'virtual' kiddy theatre.

Anywhoo ... as jkwlx317 said above ...
    质量问题不可商量。纯粹的工作作风:认真,严谨,务实。纯粹的哲学:纯粹的状态就是最本质的状态,做人如此,做事如此,经营亦如此。纯粹的感觉就是家的感觉,这里没有华丽的装饰,简单开放式的布置
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    it's kind of nice to have a reminder how fortunate one has been in being born with a whole brain.
    ..and this is coming from somebody with 19'000 posts and whole lot of wasted hours in his lifetime. The only brain you have/might have had, has been distilled with alcohol and despicable aura from the lounge. Fukin sad that your life revolves around this place.
    I was going to give you a serious response to this, but then I realized you are a fucking idiot. So I'll change my tack.

You're a mongmongmongmongmongmongmongongmongmongmongmongmongmongmongmongmong *jazzhands* mongmongmongmongmongmongmongmong. I'm surprised you figured out you were included in the whole me calling you lot idiots, cos you are that stupid.

And the best part is that I know you'll read everything directed at you in this thread, cos all that about e-drama whoring and whatnot, yeah, that's you projecting.

Here's a clue, though: When everyone else calls you a moron, it's probably not them who's got it wrong.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-18-2009 at 08:08 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    it's kind of nice to have a reminder how fortunate one has been in being born with a whole brain.
    ..and this is coming from somebody with 19'000 posts and whole lot of wasted hours in his lifetime. The only brain you have/might have had, has been distilled with alcohol and despicable aura from the lounge. Fukin sad that your life revolves around this place
    [...]
    I guess the intellectual aura doesn't get you anywhere in a place filled with drunks and two-time lowlifes, like that guy Snee who has 19'000 posts lmaoo... what a joke
    Acutely observed.

I'd say, from the reactions instilled in said lifeless being, that you hit the nail on the head.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Furthermore, 19000 posts certainly does reek of dementia. Mental instability in the very least.

He could have lost his life at a game of cards with Mephistopheles. Clearly a long time ago.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 03-18-2009 at 10:15 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    But a short trip down memory lane will lend the observer the facts. Snee's post history illustrates just how frustrated he really is, out there (the internets being his sole comfort.)

In short, don't take his crap personally Albo. It's more an instance where pity is elicited.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    this place is full of douchebags
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-18-2009 at 10:56 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    Furthermore, 19000 posts certainly does reek of dementia. Mental instability in the very least.

He could have lost his life at a game of cards with Mephistopheles.
    It's funny because I was thinking the same thing...
    I mean, what causes someone to trap himself in a melancholic labyrinth for such a long period of time? It's quite puzzling to be honest.

I was thinking that maybe he went through some kind of traumatic event at one point of his life. Maybe after a divorce or so, and the only place he found some kind of comfort in was the lounge by instilling misery and pity along with the others, which have made this place a second home by now. Which I might add share the same ideas and life assets as him.

I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't wish that disaster on nobody, but the unfortunate truth is that there's definitely something wrong with Snee. I mean 19'000 posts... He could have formed a book if he put all those paragraphs and wasted thoughts together.

And just for the record TFC. You're only rational guy that I have come across in the lounge so far. The others seem to be washed out, exhausted schizophrenics...
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-18-2009 at 12:07 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post

He could have lost his life at a game of cards with Mephistopheles.
    It's funny because I was thinking the same thing...
    I mean, what causes someone to trap himself in a melancholic labyrinth for such a long period of time? It's quite puzzling to be honest.

I was thinking that maybe he went through some kind of traumatic event at one point of his life. Maybe after a divorce or so, and the only place he found some kind of comfort in was the lounge by instilling misery and pity along with the others, which have made this place a second home by now. Which I might add share the same ideas and life assets as him.

I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't wish that disaster on nobody, but the unfortunate truth is that there's definitely something wrong with Snee. I mean 19'000 posts... He could have formed a book if he put all those paragraphs and wasted thoughts together.

And just for the record TFC. You're only rational guy that I have come across in the lounge so far. The others seem to be washed out, exhausted schizophrenics...

This is Epic

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It's funny
    It's as funny as Dildo Da Kid or Albo Da Prick ... both true, but still funny
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast