Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iphone apps

JunelBT's Avatar User title goes here BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I never said they were. However, the vast majority or apps can be found in the App Store or in the large array that is the Cydia repos.

I have no idea why it would be "obvious" you wouldn't want to use the App Store.
    I'd venture to say even more than the "vast majority" lol, something like 99.999%, if it's not in app store or cydia it must be something really strange or extremely "shady", unless he's talking pirated apps.

I would assume you would want to use the app store as least as possible if you have a jailbroken phone or pirated apps, Apple is vigilant with that stuff, who knows what they might try to do to your phone once it's under itunes control.
    Looking for ScT

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JunelBT View Post
    I would assume you would want to use the app store as least as possible if you have a jailbroken phone or pirated apps, Apple is vigilant with that stuff, who knows what they might try to do to your phone once it's under itunes control.

Personally, wouldn't worry that much. Even cracked apps are still best installed through itunes. I doubt apple will try and interefere with iphones directly unless there is some serious reason to (such as outbreak of dangerous worm)...

On topic, http://appulo.us/appdb/ is ack after several days of downtime and it's the most comprehensive collection of apps to date. If you can't find your app there, I doubt you'll find it anywhere else.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SunKing's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    TPB has lots of apps. Very rare that I don't find what I'm looking for there. And apps are a usually only a few megs so speed shouldn't really be an issue.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SunKing View Post
    TPB has lots of apps. Very rare that I don't find what I'm looking for there. And apps are a usually only a few megs so speed shouldn't really be an issue.
    Look for an uploader "not_will".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123