Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rapidshare TERMINATING accounts?

slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by http://rapidshare.com/news.html
    HappyHours for Premium customers

March 19, 2009
    We will now implement HappyHours for our Premium customers, so you can use our infrastructure in the best possible way. Currently, the HappyHours will be active from 2 a.m. until 10 a.m. Central European Time since that is the only time during which there is unused bandwidth left. During that time, only 10% of the data volume you download will be charged to your traffic balance. So if you download 300 Megabytes during HappyHours, only 30 Megabytes will be accounted. This applies also if you use RapidPoints or TrafficShare for your downloads.
    The amount of unused traffic that can be accumulated has been raised from 12 Gigabytes to 15 Gigabytes.
    Please note that this has to be regarded as a test, and we can reverse the modifications or change the time and percentage rate of the HappyHours at any time if neccessary.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by james223 View Post
    Rapidshare is fucking shit now.
    Ever since they went from 10gb to 2.5gb I stopped using it.
    I have yet to run out of credit and I have downloaded HD rips through rapidshare. I don't know how you only get 2.5GB.

My account has 45 Gigs if traffic left it says. Remember that if you run out of download credit you can convert your TrafficShare to download credit. I have 15 gigs+40 of TrafficShare right now.

Plus at the bottom it says in red that you get credited 10 gigs daily. So I don't know how anyone would need more than that. If you use that plus your TrafficShare you need to be doing what mmmmm 50-60 gigs per day to run out?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12