www.bushoncrack.com

www.gwbushimpersonator.com

www.bushcalendar.com

www.sonofbush.com

www.awolbush.com

http://busht-shirts.com

www.gwbush.blogspot.com

www.dancingbush.com

Damn so much sites about Bush Some fan sites some hate sites. Ppl actually by domain names to make a hate site ??

One good thing about Bush is he got rid of Sadam.
    don't forget punkvoter.com

Remember

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+20 September 2003 - 22:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 20 September 2003 - 22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@20 September 2003 - 22:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate
    @20 September 2003 - 22:33
    is this proof democracy doesn&#39;t work?

democracy works, it&#39;s just that mr bush is so f*cking stupid
    my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade? [/b][/quote]
    this so called &#39;stupid&#39; president was voted in by the people of the US, so it followsw you are calling them stupid too, or am i wrong
    Man U fer eva

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@20 September 2003 - 23:52

Mental Note - Use that to sum up the BNP when the next General Election comes round
    The BNP are gaining votes because of the present immigration policy not because people are sitting on their arses. swamped Brit.
    Man U fer eva

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by Gutter+21 September 2003 - 13:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 21 September 2003 - 13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 September 2003 - 18:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @21 September 2003 - 00:39
    my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade?
    , bush is exactly what his name implies, no smarter then an ordinary plant. i don&#39;t know why americans elected him, but then again his bro in florida rigged the election (i&#39;m not an american btw, also, i&#39;m a democrat supporter, DOWN WIT REPBULICANS&#33;&#33;&#33; ). oh, and cheyne, go suck a duck u fu*king prick, man, i feel for americans having to pay taxes to support the multi billion dollar "saliries" the government gets. isn&#39;t it time we have a descent democratic government? whatever happened to the weapons of mass destruction and good ol&#39; comrade osama bin laden? why can iraqi&#39;s loot everything they want without having to be shot by soldiers, but as soon as the iraqi&#39;s go and try to steal the oil, an american tank blows them sky high? why am i so fat? why can&#39;t george w bush stop targeting muslim countries (i feel for the muslims, no really i do, ask mogadishu)? why are they so oil hungry? when is my soup going to be ready? and so on. so, as u can see, bush has caused so many problems in the world today, including stealing my soup, that it&#39;s time that we revolt against him. oh wait, found my soup, my bad . seriously though, bush sucks ass. who here can honestly say that they don&#39;t care if bush died, i know i wouldn&#39;t care. that reminds me, he almost died choking on something, forgot what he was choking on though...

EDIT: oh i remember, he was choking on his dick, i actually remembered something, WOW &#33;

He cheated&#33; he dident win the votes he even arrested inoccent people (mostly black) just so that he can win&#33;
    good point

here&#39;s some fun info

Grand Theft America

somewhat annoying music [/b][/quote]
    Awsome awsome&#33; everybodie should see this good thing that he cant get re elected I just hope that his daughther doesent become the first female president&#33;
    I wish they still had Clinton as president he was an awsome president especially since he&#39;s not blood thirsty&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by billyfridge@21 September 2003 - 19:11
    this so called &#39;stupid&#39; president was voted in by the people of the US, so it followsw you are calling them stupid too, or am i wrong
    you&#39;re not too slow, now, are you?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #37
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Come on Noob&#33; This president was NOT voted in by the American people. He and his cronies and family manipulated the results to ensure victory. I actually think that there are few western leaders who have been elected by the MAJORITY vote in so called democratic countries.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by bigboab@22 September 2003 - 01:28
    Come on Noob&#33; This president was NOT voted in by the American people. He and his cronies and family manipulated the results to ensure victory. I actually think that there are few western leaders who have been elected by the MAJORITY vote in so called democratic countries.
    are you talking to me?
    if so, i know it was all a sham...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry Noob. its nearly three in the morning here and I picked up the wrong part of the thread. But my statement still stands(less the Noob bit). I blame it all on the drink.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by bigboab@22 September 2003 - 02:16
    Sorry Noob. its nearly three in the morning here and I picked up the wrong part of the thread. But my statement still stands(less the Noob bit). I blame it all on the drink.
    i wasn&#39;t trying to be argumentative
    i support your view on this issue...
    cheers :beerchug:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast