Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enterprise

All Scotty did was bitch about how the ship was about to blow up if it didn't get more power. When did he ever get beat up besides when it went to warp and he flew into the wall... wait that was Lord Helmet...

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    yes that was lord helmet in spaceballs. i can remeber william shatner in T.J.HOOKER, with adrian zmed and heather locklear. Scott bakula though willnever be any better than he was in the great quantum leap. it is about time the star trek franchise stopped, there has been way too much off it. 80 to 90 percent of it is just the damn same with just different name to it, or characters.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    I can't believe Star Trek keeps going on while a show like Babylon 5 gets canceled.
    B5 was made to be only 5 seasons long.
    It was all about storyline.
    The spin-off did need work. At least they had the decency to close the series off after 14 episodes.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I still wanted to find out more about the Apocalypse Box on Crusade.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Well, I liked the old series. The ones with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock, aswell as the movies. The next generation is quite good also, but all the other things like Voyager and Deep Space 9 are sooo bad. I really don't like them. It was time to quit the whole show after the next generation and not to make so many spin-off's.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    I have mixed feelings on 'Enterprise'. Firstly, the continuity sucks, and it has assraped the original series. However, I must say, I've been pretty impressed with the third series so far, especially with the new MACOs team and Archer's extreme character change to a psychopath.

This Xindi story-arc could do alot for the series, although it could also ruin it.
    We'll have to wait and see.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    I never understood the reasoning behind having an away mission made up of three of the highest ranking people on the ship, and one anonymous ensign.

Its pretty funny when this happens, because you know that the no-name guy will get killed for sure.

You think after all those series that whenever they're organising these missions that they'd have a hard time finding ensigns to go along.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I've found the show works better if you don't analyse too hard, besides it does have it's points.

And also, I'm prepared to overlook a lot of discrepancies for Jolene Blalock!

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    One thing that I have noticed about "Enterprise" is that it seems to have more alien-love than the other series. Much like the original series where Kirk would get it on with anything female, the guys in Enterprise all seem to be horny little bastards.

Not suprising really, looking at the picture above.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Those dudes don't seem too scared of trying new things, that's for sure!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast