Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bogus Files/scrambled Sound

BANNED
    Originally posted by Gre1+20 September 2003 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 20 September 2003 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-camaroowner2000@20 September 2003 - 18:14
    OK, before someone tries to blast me with a "Read the other posts message" I understand that the RIAA is putting out bogus files.....so what is being done to identify these files and remove then from circulation?&nbsp; Is there anything that can be done, or should we all just go back to buying CDs again?&nbsp; I don&#39;t wanna be the smartass playa hater in the room, but what are we supposed to do...really?&nbsp; In the hopes that paying a membership fee would save my ass from prosecution, I signed up for a two year gig on MP3downloadhq.com.......funny thing is that now, the website doesn&#39;t seem to be around anymore.....what&#39;s the deal...anybody do the same thing, or know what happened?&nbsp; I say Thank You in advance for anybody who can answer just one of my questions.
    He didn&#39;t ask how to stop getting them he asked what was going to be done about them. [/b][/quote]
    gre1 that is what we are doing about them we are avoiding them and makeing sure we don&#39;t put more out there boss

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    You all done good...

Now take a deep breath and shake hands..

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    i&#39;m not argueing and i like gre1

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@20 September 2003 - 23:38
    i&#39;m not argueing and i like gre1
    same goes here. np w/Gre1

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+20 September 2003 - 18:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 20 September 2003 - 18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Gre1@20 September 2003 - 19:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaroowner2000
    @20 September 2003 - 18:14
    OK, before someone tries to blast me with a "Read the other posts message" I understand that the RIAA is putting out bogus files.....so what is being done to identify these files and remove then from circulation? Is there anything that can be done, or should we all just go back to buying CDs again? I don&#39;t wanna be the smartass playa hater in the room, but what are we supposed to do...really? In the hopes that paying a membership fee would save my ass from prosecution, I signed up for a two year gig on MP3downloadhq.com.......funny thing is that now, the website doesn&#39;t seem to be around anymore.....what&#39;s the deal...anybody do the same thing, or know what happened? I say Thank You in advance for anybody who can answer just one of my questions.

He didn&#39;t ask how to stop getting them he asked what was going to be done about them.
    gre1 that is what we are doing about them we are avoiding them and makeing sure we don&#39;t put more out there boss [/b][/quote]
    OH yeah, no problems with neither one of u. Everyone has disagreements like I don&#39;t think that it&#39;s regular users that hold these file because if I knew nothing about the RIAA and them putting the songs on there my first instinct would be to delete the file.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12