Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: FST staff gives out ip addresses!

LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    This has reached 15 pages, to be frank this should have never got past the first page. But that's democracy for you.
    FST staff do a great job under the difficulties that the position brings from time to time.

Considering some of the stuff that's posted In the sections they deal with, you put yourself In there position.
    Would you put up with what they deal with on a daily basis, personally I wouldn't.
    That's why I wouldn't make a good Mod, I'd ban the asses of all the shit, scum and chancers In this place and It be a ghost town.

This Is my 5 cents worth....Go In Peace
    i personally appreciate the freedom they give us thanks for all the effort. There is one thing in this life that makes perfect sense to me, everyone has a reason for acting in a certain way, rather than excluding them, we shall hear their reason no matter what. One of the crucial things in my life...
    I completely agree with what you say.

A while back I said something In the BR thread, well to be frank It should have got me kicked from FST period.
    Well In there position that's what I would have did, but I'm glade they didn't and that's It reilly.

2. BitTorrent   -   #142
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i personally appreciate the freedom they give us thanks for all the effort. There is one thing in this life that makes perfect sense to me, everyone has a reason for acting in a certain way, rather than excluding them, we shall hear their reason no matter what. One of the crucial things in my life...
    I completely agree with what you say.

A while back I said something In the BR thread, well to be frank It should have got me kicked from FST period.
    Well In there position that's what I would have did, but I'm glade they didn't and that's It reilly.
    Spoiler: Show

3. BitTorrent   -   #143
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Beniflaco first of all learn how to spell and second of all pm me your username at that other place so I can evaluate and see how much capacity the person that is calling me a retard has. And change your gender ffs. Have at least a crumb of respect for yourself

And It doesn't take a genius to make out what CN is about. Even you can do it
    Oh really? So we banned him cause we didn't like him or...let me recall..because me and him had a fight and he knows stuff about my past and so I decided to kick him, is that right?

So yeah beautiful let me tell you, if you theory were right you would have never signed up for such tracker, and you know why? Because I don't like you and so I would ban you in a sec. Well I don't like traders tbh, I could have given you a second chance tho but fuck I just don't go with your face.

But the thing is: Your theory is not right. And so I didn't ban you and cabalo got banned because he broke our rules. Full stop

4. BitTorrent   -   #144
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    fst should just delete the traders section - end or argument

5. BitTorrent   -   #145
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I give out my own ip to trackers .Does that count?
    the rumor is indeed true then.

same on you guys

6. BitTorrent   -   #146
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    And so I didn't ban you and cabalo got banned because he broke our rules. Full stop
    What do you mean when you say Cabalo broke the rules? You mean he broke the rules by threatening to expose info about you if you didn't get off his back, or did he break the rules by exposing cosanostra's review?? if so where's the proof that shows that he was the one to post the review?? There is none.. your staff went and banned him based on a conspiracy that you cooked up.

You guys kept switching your stories up every single second. Once you said that you confirmed it was him by phishing his dupe account's IP and it matched his Ip....then your superior switched up the story again by saying that he generated Cabalo's user id in the form of special pixels from the review image...which is the most ridiculous thing i've heard yet.
    Then recently I hear that the user Id generating story was bullshit also and you were given the proof by a fst staff member which confirmed that it was in fact Cabalo.. now which one do you want us to believe??

Face it the CN staff are a bunch of terrible liars. The user-id in the form of special pixels story was entertaining at least, but the others were just blatant. The truth and the matter is that you are just what you appear to be... a bunch of power-hungry kids going around banning people with no valid proof.

And fbi, what do you mean you were going to give me a second chance?? i deleted my acc on my own will, why would I want a second chance?
    Forgive me but i couldn't make sense of your post whatsoever. I was only able to decrypt a few sentences.
    (Someone should teach this guy how to organize his sentences so they don't come out looking like they were written by a 7 year old)
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-27-2009 at 01:12 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #147
    Poster
    Bring detale back !

8. BitTorrent   -   #148
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Hot View Post
    And so I didn't ban you and cabalo got banned because he broke our rules. Full stop
    What do you mean when you say Cabalo broke the rules? You mean he broke the rules by threatening to expose info about you if you didn't get off his back, or did he break the rules by exposing cosanostra's review?? if so where's the proof that shows that he was the one to post the review?? There is none.. your staff went and banned him based on a conspiracy that you cooked up.
    Here we go again. Tell him to come here and tell what he knows about me I don't have to show you a thing as you know, you were not the one that got banned.

You guys kept switching your stories up every single second. Once you said that you confirmed it was him by phishing his dupe account's IP and it matched his Ip....then your superior switched up the story again by saying that he generated Cabalo's user id in the form of special pixels from the review image...which is the most ridiculous thing i've heard yet.
    Then recently I hear that the user Id generating story was bullshit also and you were given the proof by a fst staff member which confirmed that it was in fact Cabalo.. now which one do you want us to believe??
    Again, pretty sure I don't need you to believe a thing as you'r are not even a member there. We ALWAYS tell to banned users why they got banned, cabalo didn't even show up in our support...uummm I wonder why.

Face it the CN staff are a bunch of terrible liars. The user-id in the form of special pixels story was entertaining at least, but the others were just blatant. The truth and the matter is that you are just what you appear to be... a bunch of power-hungry kids going around banning people with no valid proof.
    You better get more people to support you on this one buddy, since you are the only one who actually says it over and over again. And believe me, it's hard to trust in such trader like you were/are (not sure which I'm supposed to use...)

Forgive me but i couldn't make sense of your post whatsoever. I was only able to decrypt a few sentences.
    (Someone should teach this guy how to organize his sentences so they don't come out looking like they were written by a 7 year old)
    From what you answered I'm sure you got my message, you wouldn't have answered otherwise.

9. BitTorrent   -   #149
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The OP was banned from sites because he scammed another person who then decided to report him .
    Cabalo didn't post the CN review .The truth end of story and (I'm afraid the jackals will have to find other avenues for their perfidious vitriol)closed
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-27-2009 at 03:04 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #150
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I can't believe all these people are so vain to think that we would give a shit about what they're PM'ing each other about.

yo

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415