Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with being a trader?

no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Actually can anyone here defend this ?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e-trade-343086
    Some people trade for fun, thats it lol. And my 2 cents.
    I dont like traders, not because they get what they want and fast, but because they dont respect ther ules. We dont pay for these sites, and the chances of any traders donating to the sites are quite slim I think, or giving anything back. They dont participate in communities, in case one speaks with broken english and the other was fluent, and might get noticed, they bring nothing to the site, and cant follow the rules. Okay, I hunted down a few traders in my time for different people, and reported them when they PM'ed me on other sites, but Im not a trader hunterm and when I did, it wasnt to try and get some rep/brownie points, I already knew the right people, it was just a case of waiting for anything I wanted/do want. People dont understand, that the way this works isnt about being a good seeder only, its about knowing the right people, and getting to know them, and the best way is through tracker IRC's, forums etc. you WILL get what you want, it jsut takes time.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Hes ok.

Look at his sig. LOL
    At the time that I post this offer
    Accounts NOT To Be Traded On FST list is BCG | FSC | FTN | ITS
    Last edited by benficao; 03-29-2009 at 11:39 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    This thread is almost laughable... no, actually it is!

for those who think there's nothing wrong with it.. take a gander here.. this is the wave of the future boys/girls!

http://file-share-freak.com/2009/03/28/why-you-shouldnt-trade-staff-members-face-ban/

read and bitch.... lmao!
    Last edited by jasperr; 03-29-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by FaithNoMore
    Nobody is bitching and whining here. I'm just telling you that I have total respect for trackers and their staff, but I don't like to follow stupid rules.
    Seriously wtf ? you respect the tracker and the staff but you dont respect their rules, so what exactly DO you respect ?
    That is bizarre, I mean its not like there are a huge amount of rules anyway, but this is too much effort for some people ?
    The general trend around here is I want what I want, and you can all just get the fuck out of my way while I get it. How is that in any way even remotely a community?
    I tell you what explain your thoughts to the staff of some of the trackers you respect, say its all good but I don't agree with your rules............. exactly how long do you think you will have an account after that speech ?
    I don't respect their rules? Did you even read what I wrote? Out of 30 or 40 rules I think one rule is inconsistente with certain trackers attitudes and that means that I have no respect for them? How long will I have an account there? Since 2006 in some trackers.
    Don't forget that only a small minority of trackers forbids trading, but I won't discuss anymore this issue. I made my point clear.

I have no sympathy for those heavy traders. I don't understand how can someone trade dozens of times.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

shame really, i definitely cant defend him, he got into anything he found an access to. Shame to us all. I would still say not every trader is like him of course. Some just trade to get into certain trackers they really need. Therefore, this act of that guy doesnt give us right to label all traders as selfish, collectors et cetera.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    This thread is almost laughable... no, actually it is!

for those who think there's nothing wrong with it.. take a gander here.. this is the wave of the future boys/girls!

http://file-share-freak.com/2009/03/28/why-you-shouldnt-trade-staff-members-face-ban/

read and bitch.... lmao!

What is laughable is the notion that people have a right or even the capability to impose there morality on others .

I understand that trading can be a serious security issue with trackers but to fight with such a fascist approach is against the very ethic that the creators of the internet intended.

Now I am sure that some simple- minded person will take this as me condoning trading ,killing puppies or some other such foolishness(which I obviously haven't) but then fanaticism doesn't allow for much rational thought does it?

And while we are sharing links
    http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmartin/pubs/98il/il01.html

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Out of 30 or 40 rules I think one rule is inconsistente with certain trackers attitudes and that means that I have no respect for them? How long will I have an account there? Since 2006 in some trackers.
    Oh I see, you want to choose which rules that you want to follow, well that makes it soooo much clearer.

I'll say it again though, now that you have clarified this for me, have exactly this same conversation with the staff of the trackers that you 'respect' . I have hyphened the word respect here simply because your respect is conditional on whether you respect the specific rule or not. I do
    however doubt they will come to the same conclusion as you regarding your idea of respect.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Out of 30 or 40 rules I think one rule is inconsistente with certain trackers attitudes and that means that I have no respect for them? How long will I have an account there? Since 2006 in some trackers.
    Oh I see, you want to choose which rules that you want to follow, well that makes it soooo much clearer.

I'll say it again though, now that you have clarified this for me, have exactly this same conversation with the staff of the trackers that you 'respect' . I have hyphened the word respect here simply because your respect is conditional on whether you respect the specific rule or not. I do
    however doubt they will come to the same conclusion as you regarding your idea of respect.
    Ok mate, think whatever you want. I think I have the right to questioning a rule, even if I don't break it, like I do in so many things in my life. I don't like to feel like a sheep. Do you?

Can someone aswer me these 2 questions with a yes or no:

Is there anything wrong trading a tti invite for a tranceroute invite? Yes or No?

Is there any coherency in forbiding trading and opening signups at the same time? Yes or No?

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Can someone aswer me these 2 questions with a yes or no:

Is there anything wrong trading a tti invite for a tranceroute invite? Yes or No?
    Yes, again if unsure ask TTi or TR staff

Is there any coherency in forbiding trading and opening signups at the same time? Yes or No?
    Not really sure what you mean by coherency ? (rationality perhaps?) but the answer once again is yes (I could say ask tracker staff but you get my drift).

Trackers are against you trading your invites and accounts and in fact many trackers have simply removed user invites altogether simply to prevent the trading which is so prevalent.
    You are justifying trading from your own personal standpoint - the end justifies the means. The point I am trying to make is that if your standpoint is so right and correct why don't you explain your viewpoint to the staff of the trackers, or is it that the ends justifies the means argument is a selfish one and that if you explained this to the staff you would not be a member for very long ?
    Last edited by Artemis; 03-29-2009 at 02:49 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

What a list..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast