Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    use ip torrent or zamunda

they are become like them now and good sites

and if i was u i will make now thread in trade section and get tl invite or acount and keep smiling

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Honestly when i was a member, we could talk about trade freely, and they listened maturely now this attitude shows what kinda sham it was... This attitude of yours, admin, only pushes people to the edge nothing more. I understand you have your reasons et cetera, but still fst staff didnt deserve such an action, you are just forcing their hands to come there under cover nothing more, if they ever want it anymore though... I wish every tracker staff was like the ones on fst... THEY RULE .
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-27-2009 at 06:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i just asked a honest question... i have no idea why you directed this at me....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    oh that is a mistake, not intended really removing it right now

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Let's just say there is an history of fucks between TL and FST that I think happened before you joined here Idol.. TL accounts trade were forbidden at some point but things started to fall apart

I personally let my account die long time ago...

That trading argument is bogus, you aren't a trader yourself and shouldn't be consider guilty by association. I'm quite sure you haven't even been implicated in any TL account trade as a third-party.

They aren't solving anything by doing so.
    Last edited by KFlint; 03-27-2009 at 07:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Let's just say there is an history of fucks between TL and FST that I think happened before you joined here Idol.. TL accounts trade were forbidden at some point but things started to fall apart

I personally let my account die long time ago...

That trading argument is bogus, you aren't a trader yourself and shouldn't be consider guilty by association. They aren't solving anything by doing so.
    exactly my point, they seem to think that fst is backing traders up obviously they dont, they just people do whatever they want, if they dont trade it here, they will trade somewhere else, at least you kinda have a control mechanism here yourself if traders are all here, if not, you wiill track them for a while to hunt them. Anyway, gonna be stay away from such discussions, i really hate this trader or non trader argument, we all are traders by nature, and they want to defy the nature of ours in the first place, They do exchange money for bread right or any other material thing. If you are so against such a thing, then dont trade in your life 2, anyway none of it really matters

edit: back to playing yeti flamingo
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-27-2009 at 07:04 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Sux, and if it some power trip cus of something that happened recently then it sux even more so.

But its their rules, and honestly these are the risks you took/take by staffing a forum with trading.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    your a staff member on a trading forum all fst staff found will be banned
    same as any trader or user doing give aways
    lies. i've reported traders (with proofs ofc) numerous time but TL staff never did anything against them (they didn't even get a warning...).
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Holy shit!what the fuck is happening to bittorrent?and more holy shit,sceners have been right all along.....if the reason is what that TL staff gave,i really hope he didn't read it to see how dumb a reason it sounds(text to speech)...and if its guilt by association,you should go ban yourself too for being a member on a forum that condones trading,you are contaminated too(see how kindergarten that sounds?how fucking old is this guy)...if it was a trading mod,then maybe...but idoleyes?...without being disrespectful,i think u owe a better explanation to him,and i don't think you have something along what u gave in your explanation as regards banning him on TLs rules,so its a dickhole dictatorial illegal move ..and if u cant keep to your own rules,then why would others but then again if u r a junior staff/foot soldier my apologies.....seems like nowadays its better to have your own personal tracker,its the money that has started to get into these people headz i think...watch your bubble carefully,you are obviously next now i can see..

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Well I'm back and I've can't say that I've exactly calmed down but am a little more focused at least.
    First of course TL has a right to do with my account whatever they want .It never really belonged to me but I really resent the lack of honesty in the given reasoning.

It is indeed an strange coincidence that after being a member there for close to a year less than 24 hrs after a few influential low-life's got booted off FST my account is conveniently disabled.

And while I am at it kingRob don't presume to tell me if I can pm you are not.(I haven't btw)This isn't your site anymore than TL was mine.So in case I didn't make it abundantly clear earlier fuck off.

One last note what really bothers me the most is the total lack of respect on how this was handled .Someone could have simply pm'ed me here and told me what was transpiring and avoided all this ugliness.
    But maybe I am expecting too much considering the people apparently involved.

One other last note .As I said I am probably going to quit all this shit FST,trackers even computing.(throwing the baby out with the bath water I know) as I would rather have I life than continue to deal this the kind of mean-spirited mentality that is becoming pervasive in the BT world these days.

And thanks to those who offered but I have no desire for another TL account it isn't how I do things,honestly(that's a play on words for those to dim to get it)

I've just been informed unequivocally that the true reason was because, like I thought ,certain people got kick off of this site (and although I had nothing to do with it it was justified)
    Like I said people like that are a blight to the BT community and they should be the ones getting banned instead of doing the banning.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-27-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast