Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Saddam's Gold Tanker Truck

Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@21 September 2003 - 21:02
    wow a capitalist pig and a nazi

you didn't do a very good job at convincing to us what your government did what they've done and why.

if you've done anything at all it's that you've reinforced our stereotypical comments.

Americans aren't there to help to build Iraq, they are there to rob them dry and deplete them of their wealth. It's not stereotypical, it's a fact.
    Sounds like you are jelous and I guess your govt wishes they thought of it first.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@21 September 2003 - 14:02

Americans aren't there to help to build Iraq, they are there to rob them dry and deplete them of their wealth. It's not stereotypical, it's a fact.
    So far the plan seems to be working out pretty well, don't you agree?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Looks like a surge in pro/anti-USA flaming may be on the horizon.

With respect to both sides - Does anyone object me entering my Anti-Bullshit Bunker?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    silly americans, that gold is 4 iraqi ppl

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    Gold looks dodgey to me, second I dont think some one like saddam (regardless of how idiotic the americans think he is) would have all his gold driven around or hidden in a truck, he had all his gold either in his secret underground bunkers or had it melted down and made stuff out of it. Knowing the greedy b*sterd the only thing he packed with him when he ran off was his gold. Besides I dont think the Iraqi people have gold on there mind's right now, I would think they're thinking where the hell is the electricity and water supplies

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by noname12@22 September 2003 - 00:23
    Knowing the greedy b*sterd
    you know saddam hussein?
    better get to the fbi and give them information about him...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Poster
    my secret is out.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The whole thing is a con. It is all just a play with words and hype. Anyone could produce a fly spray and say it is a weapon of mass destruction. As for holding up the gold bar, there is actually a wee skinny guy just behind him holding it for him.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Illuminati@21 September 2003 - 23:13

With respect to both sides - Does anyone object me entering my Anti-Bullshit Bunker?
    I am not anti american , but I dont approve what the american gov&#39;n is doing to help peace in the middle east.

Americans are only looking after their political future and interests. It will be foolish to think that America government would send it&#39;s army, get rid of Saddam, free Iraqi ppl, and politely retreat and swallow all that expenses on its own. Bush has other plans for Iraqi oil and its wealth and using that wealth to rebuild Iraq is the last in the list.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+22 September 2003 - 05:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez &#064; 22 September 2003 - 05:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@21 September 2003 - 23:13

I am not anti american , but I dont approve what the american gov&#39;n is doing to help peace in the middle east.

Americans are only looking after their political future and interests. It will be foolish to think that America government would send it&#39;s army, get rid of Saddam, free Iraqi ppl, and politely retreat and swallow all that expenses on its own. Bush has other plans for Iraqi oil and its wealth and using that wealth to rebuild Iraq is the last in the list. [/b][/quote]
    Did I distinctively point anyone out in that quote? Why did you assume you were one of those I was "indirectly mentioning"?

I rest my case

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345