Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: FST is a junk place thanks to the one and only Skizoooo!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The tracker knows but chooses to overlook it.
    And as much as I might like to say which one that is their own business .
    What you're doing right there is bullshit IdolEyes. If you have something to say about a certain tracker then be a man and say it, don't hide behind the "it's their own business" thing.

You've just put doubt in the minds of countless people about every staffer out there without due cause. You're a staffer here and some may actually listen to what you have to say, so you should try and act more responsibly than that.

Just my 0.02.
    Geez it's not like I accused anyone of murder .

I was just trying to make a point (as you seem to be doing if a little less delicately),that just because a person has a certain position it doesn't insure their ethics.
    And honestly whatever my gender the reason that I didn't(and won't) mention any names is to protect what people think of that tracker regardless of how no doubt you think that makes me appear.

One last note bullshit is the brown smelly stuff on the ground at certain farms.Cleans up easier than the stuff around here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by NA_Magus View Post
    Internet is serious fucking business.
    Yeah. It's pretty pathetic how seriously some take this whole bt world.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Yeah. It's pretty pathetic how seriously some take this whole bt world.
    Yes defentenly. Strange its mostly 16-18 year old kids running around pretending to be some big hotshot of bs :9 They shoud seriusly try rehab like Albo Da Kid.
    Last edited by rockaa; 03-29-2009 at 11:22 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid
    Ok my 1 hour is up.. Se ya tomorrow. I'm trying to limit the internet usage to just one hour a day from now on in order to prevent brain melting and time-wasting on dense topics such as these. Instead I'll read a book or something which will benefit me.......
    Sorry to hear about the reading disability it took me about 15 minutes to read through this little episode.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    One last note bullshit is the brown smelly stuff on the ground at certain farms.Cleans up easier than the stuff around here.
    Couldn't be simpler, you wait for the bullshit to dry then run it over with a harrow........

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    yeah u said it...

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm a firm believer that some people should just off themselves.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Poster
    serb is a cool guy whos just doing his job to protect GFT from traders/scammers/idiots

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I coined a new verb..Serbage
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Annoying people are taking an epidemic proportion here lately ffs

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar_ View Post
    But look at it like this, you own a tracker and you have a team of uploaders
    then this random guy trades an invite with a torrenter (who is a scener/fed etc...) then this guy joins your uploading team and gets you all busted, this is how trackers see it,
    you should know who YOU invite, you never know who is who on the internet. that's why traders will be seen always in a bad way.
    And that's why if you start up an internet tracker, complete security is unreachable.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast