Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex And Non Smokers

lynx's Avatar .
    I gave up 3 years ago, and with 1 exception I have no problem with smokers.

The exception is the people who light up, then immediately put the cigarette in the ashtray. They let it burn about a quarter of the way down, then have a quick drag and put it back down again. It really stinks.

But I hated people who smoked like that even when I was a smoker, so it's nothing to do with giving up.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Forum Star
    Matthew Lillard is getting a bit old

what, this guy ?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    ..........me thinks me just wet me pants.

(see ya laters&#33
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Forum Star
    catch you later lilmiss

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by pol@21 September 2003 - 12:18

the drink is a killer when your trying to give up tho', tried it a couple of times, longest i lasted was a fortnight - soon as i have a drink i want a fag
    That is sooooo true, I don't usually have a fag til 3 or sometimes 4 hours after getting up and I don't smoke much anyway but when I'm drinking it's one after the other so not only do I wake up with a hangover but I sound like Darth Vadar when breathing

Cya Lilmiss, be safe ok

@Jpaul......I have respect for those that don't smoke, like I don't smoke in other peoples houses unless they do, I go to a m8's and sit there for 3 or 4 hours and not smoke (shaking and sweating j/k) so it does'nt bother me and I respect other people but if I'm in my house or a public place I will smoke if I want to, unless the person I'm with is not well or has breathing problems
    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you know whats ironic about this whole smoking thing its ilegal to smoke under 18 right??

but gues what most smokers start under 18 and are on for life!!

Ive personaly never touched a cigerete in my life hate that shit yuuuk dont see why I need to stick shit in my mouth and blow out disgusting crap to look cool it just looks discusting for me

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Forum Star
    fair point there Ad, cant think of anyone i know right now that started after they were 18.

@lynx and JPaul, did your hangovers get any easier when you gave up ?, im sure it must have summit to do with it

8. Lounge   -   #18
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I started when I was 11, yes just to be cool, wish I had'nt, it's not right that I'm 26 and been smoking 15 years

I will and can give up cos I done it before, trouble is when I was gonna give up I tried cos I thought I ought to not cos I WANTED to
    Thats the thing you see, if you don't want to it ain't gonna happen

I don't smoke to be cool, I did for a year or so but I do it cos I enjoy it, I'm sure you guys all do something you enjoy that others don't, it's a fact of life, if we were all the same it would be a very boring world.................And if it were full of me it would be a fecking knightmare, I dunno how you lot put up with one of me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #19
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by pol@21 September 2003 - 13:19
    fair point there Ad, cant think of anyone i know right now that started after they were 18.

@lynx and JPaul, did your hangovers get any easier when you gave up ?, im sure it must have summit to do with it
    Hangover?
    You mean that thing you get when you sober up?

Dunno, never tried it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Forum Star
    probably right lynx, prevention being better than the cure

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast