• PTN

21 4.83%
  • TranceTraffic

6 1.38%
  • ScL

28 6.44%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Staff on Bittorrent World

Wow! How incredible condecending this thread is.

Tracker staff risk their well being on a daily basis and use all of their free time to make sure that their sites members can download all the stuff all of you download (for free) all the time in a "safe environment" thus "private". And they don't get any reward out of it either.

The posts and the title of this thread are just distasteful and prove how low the level of intelligence in this forum is atm.

Now you wanna single out staff members too? You should be ashamed.

This all just tells me that most of you guys fucked up and had to pay the price for it, and now you blame the messenger and not yourselves. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, you have no moral right to call out the staff of trackers like this.

This has been said before: It's their site, they do what they want with it and keep the members they want. Members have no rights other than the ones granted by site staff. If you can't deal with that, make your own site and good luck with that!

Enough rambling, let the show begin.

PS: I don't need a poll to know what the worst bt-forums are btw.
    Last edited by mashty; 04-01-2009 at 09:41 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    why isn't SCC in list?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    my vote goes to SCC also.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    How about adding PtP to the poll?
    My thoughts too. Their "staff" is horrible.
    I never said their staff was horrible. I have only heard about other people's not so good experiences with them. Only I don't post in the forums on PtP. I hate them. Goem FTW.
    Last edited by redMonster; 04-01-2009 at 11:03 AM.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I never have any bad experience with trackers staff. I am not saying they are all good, just that I stay away from their path.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    This poll needs an "another" option. Never had any trouble with these trackers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mashty View Post
    Wow! How incredible condescending this post is.
    fixed

Tracker staff risk their well being on a daily basis and use all of their free time to make sure that their sites members can download all the stuff all of you download (for free) all the time in a "safe environment" thus "private". And they don't get any reward out of it either.
    Oh please .The staff give of their time- some magnanimously (quit) a few not so much.
    I have no doubt that site owners in some cases are at risk of legal action but to say that Joe Staffer "risks his well being" is an insult to policemen.firefighters,soldiers and a host of other selfless jobs elsewhere

The posts and the title of this thread are just distasteful and prove how low the level of intelligence in this forum is atm.

Now you wanna single out staff members too? You should be ashamed.

This all just tells me that most of you guys fucked up and had to pay the price for it, and now you blame the messenger and not yourselves. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, you have no moral right to call out the staff of trackers like this.
    I don't know if you bothered to read my point earlier in the thread but since you seemed determined to get me to changed my mind .I just want to point out the obvious that by making unfounded accusations you pretty much negate any argument on morality that you've made.

This has been said before: It's their site, they do what they want with it and keep the members they want. Members have no rights other than the ones granted by site staff. If you can't deal with that, make your own site and good luck with that!
    That old argument .Able to yes .But since we are talking morality here- right to no.
    Everyone has the right to be treated fairly .I think that's the very foundation of society.That doesn't mean that transgressors are exempt from punishment just that even for trivial situations a certain code of ethics should apply.
    Enough rambling, let the show begin.

PS: I don't need a poll to know what the worst bt-forums are btw.
    If you want my honest opinion they are all equally full of shit.Way too much time spent on the truly inconsequential as I have just done here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Voted for iTS.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    My obvious first choice isn't even listed here

thread = fail.
    Why don't you just add it? You're a mod after all, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fun.T.Claps View Post
    Voted for iTS.
    So did I.
    That bench guy banned me without a reason.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    cabbar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    BitMeTV, because poll say this

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast