• TranceTraffic

6 1.38%
  • ScL

28 6.44%
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Staff on Bittorrent World

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    M4rduK is the worst staffer i knew till now. No brains, no competence, no scruples, is a simple no life paranoid person!!
    how do you know he is human being ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    M4rduK is the worst staffer i knew till now. No brains, no competence, no scruples, is a simple no life paranoid person!!
    The person you mention is by far one of the better staffers...Mostly due to the fact that he does know on some level most of the users he is surrounded by. He does not compromise security either which is a big plus. Wise and smart imo. Nuff said...

I have found that most people that have issues with staff, for the most part, had them do to there bad decision making. Sure there is exceptions, but like I said, for the most part it more than likely was not due to the staff.

Staff hear, read, and get all kinds of BS everyday. Sure their patience may be short at times. But it does not make them bad staff. They hear any number of stories and/or excuses and if they do not know you then easiest and probably best decision is for them to part ways with you and move on.

Also worth mentioning is the fact that I have never had any problem with any staff member and get along with alot of them. Even with BitMeTV. I also follow and respect the rules of all the sites I am a member of. I am also active. I provide information to them at times, too. If you are not an all around active member and have never developed any kind of relationship or even have a recognizable name then if you do have a problem you may not be taken seriously or given the time of day since they may believe you have not given them "activity" as they might have wished.

I also recognize though that not everyone has the time or will to be "active". They simply want to be a part of a good tracker and simply download shit...That is okay imo, but should a problem arise, I would guess that staff figure they can easily replace you with any number of a hundred or even thousand + wannabe users. Can't blame them for that...Or at least I don't.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    which sites staff is M4rduK by the way whats staff is very nice why its on the list thats what i don't understand

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    From personal experience i have found m4rduk to be extremely understanding and helpful. I have seen (well, heard) of people who have not had such luck, but it is my understanding that they didnt help the situation themselves. Most of the time people who have problems with staff are the ones who come to irc with a disabled account and when they get denied a re enable they blame/baer a grudge against the person in irc that told them so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    From personal experience i have found m4rduk to be extremely understanding and helpful. I have seen (well, heard) of people who have not had such luck, but it is my understanding that they didnt help the situation themselves. Most of the time people who have problems with staff are the ones who come to irc with a disabled account and when they get denied a re enable they blame/baer a grudge against the person in irc that told them so.
    You are right, when they do renable it, they suddenly become good. Honestly for me, if i did something wrong and got banned or disabled for it, i wouldnt complain and go with their decision. Recent example would be scc, i gave my account details to someone who i trust (he is also my real friend ) anyway I knew it was against rules, and it was my best friend. They disabled my account or deleted dunno but still i revere them. They were right at banning me after all.

Edit: we all learn from our mistakes after all.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-03-2009 at 09:47 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

You are right, when they do renable it, they suddenly become good. Honestly for me, if i did something wrong and got banned or disabled for it, i wouldnt complain and go with their decision. Recent example would be scc, i gave my account details to someone who i trust (he is also my real friend ) anyway I knew it was against rules, and it was my best friend. They disabled my account or deleted dunno but still i revere them. They were right at banning me after all.

you should be proud of yourself too many immature idiots who think they can do what they want, and blame a staff member for the consequences. If you break the rules, you break the rules. To be fair i dont really have a problem with any site staff. Of course i have heard people say they hate certain staff members, but well, my guess is to read above as to why they hate them.
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

you should be proud of yourself too many immature idiots who think they can do what they want, and blame a staff member for the consequences. If you break the rules, you break the rules. To be fair i dont really have a problem with any site staff. Of course i have heard people say they hate certain staff members, but well, my guess is to read above as to why they hate them.
    Honestly mate i can understand why people hate certain trackers. Another experience from my torrent career, i had a nice account with 1.5 tb buffer on a certain tracker, i held vip status for quite a while. Suddenly my pc broke, and i went into all my trackers saying that i may not log in to the site for a while till my pc comes back, i even typed this situation on my info that my pc is messed up(poured tea on it) therefore have no means of access for now, dont wanna risk my log in details stolen by someone on internet cafes et cetera therefore wont be able to log in, after 2 months (my pc came back in first 30 work days yet it wasnt fixed completely, recently got a new pc given by hp) my account details were deleted, even after i talked to the staff, vip status, a nice buffer et cetera. Now Tell me what more i could do? Do i not hold the right not to like staff now? I have nothing against right bans, but some staff really deserve to be hated. Fsc doesnt ban people even if they have 300 mb upload and havent logged in 1 year or so or demonoid(havent logged in for quite a while, my stats are basicly near to terrible there still the account works)

edit: Also i really wonder does it take too much space to have ones log in details in the database? I guess not, if that is true, then why rush to ban people without even talking to them?
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-03-2009 at 10:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    lol, obviously orion was joking... if you read the forums on the concerning tracker you should know that anyways bumrocks..
    and the worst staff would be me, if ... tvip looks like a nice fella in comparison to me! he is quite cool tbh anyways.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinceftw View Post
    lol, obviously orion was joking... if you read the forums on the concerning tracker you should know that anyways bumrocks..
    and the worst staff would be me, if ... tvip looks like a nice fella in comparison to me! he is quite cool tbh anyways.
    I thought it odd since I thought I did recognize the name and avatar...But wanted to make it clear...My bad!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90

LOL
    I agree

Not sure he is a person though

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast