• TranceTraffic

6 1.38%
  • ScL

28 6.44%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Staff on Bittorrent World

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun.T.Claps View Post
    Oh noes. Someone on the internets doesn't like me.
    happened to me as well. sometimes i feel so sad i could cry.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    What did Ben say? have him on ignore can someone quote please?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Don't be upset it is just misplaced hostility because you failed to be the father figure that they yearn for.

Or it could be because you really are a dick.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-01-2009 at 03:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    happened to me as well. sometimes i feel so sad i could cry.
    Harsh.

Maybe we could go to therapy together. Therapy for people that have been harshed on the internets.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Don't be upset it is just misplaced hostility because you failed to be the father figure that they yearn for.

Or it could be because you really are a dick.
    I am so gonna open a fan club for bt mods T.S.O.L and Idol you guyz rock! xD

edit: it really sucks to see the nicks of people you actually try to ignore
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-01-2009 at 04:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Mashty most of the staffers are pricks. The only reason most of them hog that position is for authority reasons. It's true. Some of the staffers are very good guys but most are plain assholes.
    I can give you a few examples of a few good staffers but Im too lazy to make a list

Voted for iTS.
    I voted for iTS also. That guy benchez called me a CAWK on new years eve...Can you believe that shit?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Snefclarb's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    i said tl cos they have a stupid, stupid rule where u cant download the same thing more than once. one of their mods told me in irc.

effin ridiculous!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Mashty most of the staffers are pricks. The only reason most of them hog that position is for authority reasons. It's true. Some of the staffers are very good guys but most are plain assholes.
    I can give you a few examples of a few good staffers but Im too lazy to make a list

Voted for iTS.
    I voted for iTS also. That guy benchez called me a CAWK on new years eve...Can you believe that shit?
    Not all of them, but ben definitely is weird, dont wanna call him anything not my style, but he luvs to call people cawks cunts et cetera which is why he fails as a staff that is it... But some staff really are amazing... for example bitme or bitmetv staff might be really amazing... hang out on their irc, there was a girl i guess called apo smt as far as i remember, she was really nice...Also as far as i understand, bitme and bitmetv staff appreciate when you tell them minor things before like changing your pc, they just want you to inform them off any things before you actually do it. This is how i undestand them anyway. But Ben... not many people who actually gets him really...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Bitme staff isn't that bad. I've also had interactions with a girl there. Her name was Drisanna and she surprised me with her nice behavior. I expected a cold response and a f u, but she was pretty warm and at the end she even re-enabled my account after a year of inactivity and a dozen of hit and runs.

There are always going to be good and bad staffers. Imo, atm the bad ones are outnumbering the good ones. The importance of these threads are to bring some kind of attention to these staffers but sometimes I think we're only wasting our time because most of them don't give a shit what a bunch of fst users have to say
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 04-01-2009 at 04:25 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Bitme staff isn't that bad. I've also had interactions with a girl there. Her name started with a D or something and she surprised me with her nice behavior. I expected a cold response and a f u, but she was pretty warm and at the end she even re-enabled my account after a year of inactivity and a dozen of hit and runs.

There are always going to be good and bad staffers. Imo, atm the bad ones are outnumbering the good ones. The importance of these threads are to bring some kind of attention to these staffers but sometimes I think we're only wasting our time because most of them don't give a shit what a bunch of fst users have to say
    Now you brought my mind a nice idea... We shall have a thread to choose the best and worst staff ever. Maybe we can even manage a present for the winner. But when you choose someone or criticize someone, you shall honestly express what you did and what the staff did... That way if not for sure at least we can attract attention to the bad qualities some staff have as well as the good ones... Really would be nice to choose the staff of the year xD Anyway i am back to sleep havent slept in three whole days!!!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast