Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: requirements for access

chalice's Avatar ____________________

You certainly do seem to have a problem with children, puckface, like.

Is it because you've been firing blanks, your missus's innards are unyielding or is it something altogether more sinister?

You're scary.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-04-2009 at 12:11 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

You certainly do seem to have a problem with children, puckface, like.

Is it because you've been firing blanks, your missus's innards are unyielding or is it something altogether more sinister?

You're scary.

haha, what? that didn't make any sense, I'm sorry. I would be happy to answer your question (?) if I could understand it.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Hmm. Deliberatively evasive then. Obtuse even.

I know your type.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    yeah, you should talk to me sometime and then youll know my type. But honestly I didn't understand your post. I apologize if that offends you. I have nothing against you, as you seem to have against me since I am obtuse.
    Last edited by puckface; 04-04-2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: too many commas
    Go Leafs Go.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    yeah, you should talk to me sometime and then youll know my type. But honestly I didn't understand your post. I apologize if that offends you. I have nothing against you, as you seem to have against me since I am obtuse.
    Oh, I've read your posts alright. I've even interacted with you. Understandably, you've forgotten. Admittedly, I'm instantly forgettable. However, you don't seem to mind harshing people in the BT section, I've observed, but you are quite objectionable about the same thing happening to yourself in the real lounge. You were quite vocal about it in a thread in the BT section proper, I've read.

I believe it stemmed somewhat from the following, like.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...light=puckface

I await your latest rant with fervour.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Oh, I've read your posts alright. I've even interacted with you. Understandably, you've forgotten. Admittedly, I'm instantly forgettable. However, you don't seem to mind harshing people in the BT section, I've observed, but you are quite objectionable about the same thing happening to yourself in the real lounge. You were quite vocal about it in a thread in the BT section proper, I've read.

I believe it stemmed somewhat from the following, like.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...light=puckface

I await your latest rant with fervour.

yessir, thank you for explaining, no rants. Kids suck.

does that make me a bad person?

EDIT: Its quite curious that I don't see you calling the other people out who agreed with me in that thread, but its all the same.. I stand by my statements and opinions 100%

EDIT2: We should just agree to disagree, Im a prick... granted. It was enjoyable talking to you. cheers
    Last edited by puckface; 04-04-2009 at 12:57 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So my retarded comment/question of the moment is...If I am here and posting does that mean I have met the requirements? I specifically ask since I do not have the 500 post count...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    So my retarded comment/question of the moment is...If I am here and posting does that mean I have met the requirements? I specifically ask since I do not have the 500 post count...
    You must be The Chosen One

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I dont have the needed 500 postcout or the 20 rep points either. So how come I am able to post here.

edit just checked my email and found there is a mail from fst telling about this section. Is that supposed to mean anything?
    Last edited by HMthePM; 04-04-2009 at 09:27 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by HMthePM View Post
    I dont have the needed 500 postcout or the 20 rep points either. So how come I am able to post here.

edit just checked my email and found there is a mail from fst telling about this section. Is that supposed to mean anything?
    You're being considered as a mod for the BT Lounge section.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast